**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Double Compensation for the rest of us?

Has there been any mention of another set of compensation coming to those of us who were already Cavalier and not eligible to grind for another milestone? The more I see it on the boards the more it irks me that some people are getting 2 full sets while I’m stuck with nothing available to even try to get there.

Comments

• Options
    BuffalaxBuffalax Posts: 107
    Aren’t they talking about compensating people who cleared 6.2.6 pre-nerf? I don’t see a difference. People are getting what amounts to extra rewards for completing the same content I did. If they would have just given the people who hit Cavalier yesterday the difference between Uncollected and Cavalier compensations, I would be fine with that. But 2 full sets of something like this bundle is really not fair. My proposal to Kabam is that if people were already Cavalier when the compensation went through, they also be given the Uncollected level.
  • Options
    There would be a very low number of people who could grind 3 sets without a bunch of money and units. If they want to buy that much, more power to them. I’m more thinking of the people who were stuck at Crossbones on the way to Cavalier and could get it for a half hour’s work.

Also, if it was a few shards, it wouldn’t bother me as I said. It bothers me because they are getting 2 complete sets of everything. Thousands of 6* shards and another 5* Nexus is huge. Plus all of the units saved from the new AW/AQ items, etc.
  • Options
    BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★

Lormif said:

Buffalax said:

Aren’t they talking about compensating people who cleared 6.2.6 pre-nerf? I don’t see a difference. People are getting what amounts to extra rewards for completing the same content I did. If they would have just given the people who hit Cavalier yesterday the difference between Uncollected and Cavalier compensations, I would be fine with that. But 2 full sets of something like this bundle is really not fair. My proposal to Kabam is that if people were already Cavalier when the compensation went through, they also be given the Uncollected level.

They are not getting rewards for completing the content, they are getting the rewards because the system was malfunctioning and they do not have a method for separating them.

In addition it is not double the rewards. What about those who can complete all 3 during the time limit? Conquerer to cav, should we be given all 3 rewards just because you are worried about others?

This is how it has been for well over a year, worrying about others getting a few more shards than you, especially when this compensation package was insanely good, is really pointless.
    I dont know why so many disagree with you or why this is such a big deal to people. The compensation was very good and why cant we just be happy for those lower players who got a lil extra
    I understand what OP is saying and I’m fine that people took advantage of double comp, but the problem is that lower players got a better compensation. That’s not how Progression works.

• Options
    Does anyone have the list of what each tier should have received? I saw a bunch of posts on FB with people asking for 5* Nexus advice and up at the top their name and level would show. One of them was lvl 31 (37, 42, etc). No way they were Cavalier. If they were a hacker and I was making assumptions based on a cheater’s account, I apologize. Other Officers in our Alliance have seen reports that the 5* Nexus was given out down to Conqueror. Didn’t see the post myself, just getting it second hand.
  • Options
    Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    Lormif said:

Buffalax said:

There would be a very low number of people who could grind 3 sets without a bunch of money and units. If they want to buy that much, more power to them. I’m more thinking of the people who were stuck at Crossbones on the way to Cavalier and could get it for a half hour’s work.

Also, if it was a few shards, it wouldn’t bother me as I said. It bothers me because they are getting 2 complete sets of everything. Thousands of 6* shards and another 5* Nexus is huge. Plus all of the units saved from the new AW/AQ items, etc.

there is already a low number of people who grind to cav to get those rewards, yet here you are complaining about it as well? And no they are not gettinjg "2 full sets of everything", uncollected compensation were not the same as cav, Uncollected did not get a nexus crystal, and much less 6* shards. And even if it did how does it directly impact you what someone else got?
    I'm not a part of the double compensation train, but I believe everyone who is conqueror and above got a nexus 5 star . I say this cause I logged into my two alts that are conqueror . I don't play them anymore so it was just to check if they get compensation.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    While I wouldn't say no to having extra items for literally not doing anything else, I'm also not going to complain that others who pushed from UC to Cav, or Conqueror to UC, or whatever progression point to another to get that extra compensation. When the inevitable next compensation packages happens (its not a matter of if, its definitely a matter of when), those that have reaped the benefits this time won't be able to next time. For the players that have been Cav for a while, we've already had a lot more benefit for a longer time than those who stuck at UC or lower.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Buffalax said:

Does anyone have the list of what each tier should have received? I saw a bunch of posts on FB with people asking for 5* Nexus advice and up at the top their name and level would show. One of them was lvl 31 (37, 42, etc). No way they were Cavalier. If they were a hacker and I was making assumptions based on a cheater’s account, I apologize. Other Officers in our Alliance have seen reports that the 5* Nexus was given out down to Conqueror. Didn’t see the post myself, just getting it second hand.

Pratham02 said:

Lormif said:

Buffalax said:

there is already a low number of people who grind to cav to get those rewards, yet here you are complaining about it as well? And no they are not gettinjg "2 full sets of everything", uncollected compensation were not the same as cav, Uncollected did not get a nexus crystal, and much less 6* shards. And even if it did how does it directly impact you what someone else got?
    I'm not a part of the double compensation train, but I believe everyone who is conqueror and above got a nexus 5 star . I say this cause I logged into my two alts that are conqueror . I don't play them anymore so it was just to check if they get compensation.
    as long as you had beat act three, you got a nexus, which is incredibly generous. and op, why does it matter that other people got more? you're not directly in competition them, besides for maybe aw, but how much would a few champs that have a 50/50 chance to be useless actually change?
  • Options
    IronStrangeIronStrange Posts: 103
    Who got the UC compensation and then the cavalier one got 7500 shards of 6*, two 5* nexus, I think more than 10k glory (not sure about that, but its a lot), bunch of expensive alliance revives+potions, boosts, and a lot of lvl2 revive and 10k health potions (more than 10).
    Basically from that glory you can almost r5 a champ you got from Nexus. That's a really fast progression, if they didn't even have a r5 5* champion before it.
  • Options
    Lormif said:

No, compensation like this has been in effect for a while. Stop worrying about other people.

Seen a lot of threads regarding some ppl able to get multiple sets of the recent “MAJOR PROBLEMS” Compensation, and common reply seems to be “has always been like this”.

Shouldn’t necessarily really bother others what other people are getting (remember that’s how we ended up a while back with either 2 or 3 sets of Comp, after an initial double set to some resulted in Kabam giving another full set out to everyone again, including those who originally got double). Following that logic, we would all eventually end up with infinite number of sets of Comp and would still never even out.

HOWEVER, when was this specific type of case (getting another extra, even better, set of full compensation) meant as a ONE-TIME-ONLY “Problem with Game” Compensation ever been standard practice that after everyone has received their ONE-TIME Comp, that then continuing to Progress to another higher level (UC, Cav, etc) given out some more Comp again (after the fact) ???

The “always been like that” doesn’t make sense if Comp is issued “one time” based on what you were at the time, that advancing further suddenly gives you even more Comp once you reach a higher level. ???
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    Why not just be happy for other people
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

No, compensation like this has been in effect for a while. Stop worrying about other people.

Seen a lot of threads regarding some ppl able to get multiple sets of the recent “MAJOR PROBLEMS” Compensation, and common reply seems to be “has always been like this”.

Shouldn’t necessarily really bother others what other people are getting (remember that’s how we ended up a while back with either 2 or 3 sets of Comp, after an initial double set to some resulted in Kabam giving another full set out to everyone again, including those who originally got double). Following that logic, we would all eventually end up with infinite number of sets of Comp and would still never even out.

HOWEVER, when was this specific type of case (getting another extra, even better, set of full compensation) meant as a ONE-TIME-ONLY “Problem with Game” Compensation ever been standard practice that after everyone has received their ONE-TIME Comp, that then continuing to Progress to another higher level (UC, Cav, etc) given out some more Comp again (after the fact) ???

The “always been like that” doesn’t make sense if Comp is issued “one time” based on what you were at the time, that advancing further suddenly gives you even more Comp once you reach a higher level. ???
    ITs a one time thing that a VERY SMALL portion of the community can get if they plan for it, and they lose more in terms of monthly rewards by setting it up. A VERY SMALL portion of the community.