**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dual Class 5* Crystals

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    good luck to everyone btw
  • JAsummonarJAsummonar Posts: 171

Update on Vydious's post: They're actually going live August 6th... Tomorrow!

What is the time? Any comment @Kabam Miike ??
    is it 10:00AM PST? Can you please confirm? Thanks!
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

Update on Vydious's post: They're actually going live August 6th... Tomorrow!

What is the time? Any comment @Kabam Miike ??
    is it 10:00AM PST? Can you please confirm? Thanks!
    I'd guess it's the same time as any other changes/updates normally happen in the game..
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★
    YEETguy said:

I’ve got 150k shards ready to go! Fingers crossed for a torch and cap iw.

Pulled CapIW from feature lol
  • YEETguy said:

I’ve got 150k shards ready to go! Fingers crossed for a torch and cap iw.

I got double that.......didn't want to say it just in case RNJudas betrays me lol. Dont want to open featureds since I got Red Guardian 2days ago.

I need me Void, Torch & BWCV. My best chance is those dual crystals. I'm hoping I can just buy 30 at once rather than 1 per day
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    @Kabam Miike can I ask, will all 3 variants of the dual crystal be available simultaneously? Or will it rotate on a daily basis?
  • NablockNablock Posts: 46
    ddom said:

@Kabam Miike can I ask, will all 3 variants of the dual crystal be available simultaneously? Or will it rotate on a daily basis?

It rotates. Mutant/skill tomorrow, science/mystic Friday, cosmic/tech Saturday. Then the cycle repeats.
    Nablock said:

ddom said:

It rotates. Mutant/skill tomorrow, science/mystic Friday, cosmic/tech Saturday. Then the cycle repeats.
    Cool, thanks. I wonder if there's a daily limit? Or can we buy say 10 at 1 shot?
    ddom said:

Nablock said:

ddom said:

Cool, thanks. I wonder if there's a daily limit? Or can we buy say 10 at 1 shot?
    I think it is just 10,000 shards. No limit.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the info.
    One doubt though, will the basic 5 stars still cost 10,000 shards or will it be lowered ?
    Nablock said:

ddom said:

Pretty sure its science/mystic first
  • Seanl85Seanl85 Posts: 34

Nablock said:

ddom said:

Based on what??? I dont think they have actually said which is first
    Seanl85 said:

Nablock said:

ddom said:

Based on what??? I dont think they have actually said which is first
    The only official release was the original announcement. In that post, skill/mutant, tech/cosmic and science/mystic were listed in that order, top to bottom
    So if anything, skill/mutant should be first?
  • KayKay Posts: 9
    Does some1 know are dual class crystals permanent or are they just for a period of time accessible?
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    When are they coming bruh
    ddom said:

It would be mutant/skill if they came out monday but since they coming out on thursday its logical that its science/mystic
  • SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 136
    Will the dual crystal count towards Sigil points like a normal 5* crystal?

ddom said:

It would be mutant/skill if they came out monday but since they coming out on thursday its logical that its science/mystic
    If it would have been mutant/skill on Monday, it would be logical that it would be mutant/skill on Thursday. I’m not sure if they ever said anything about a Sunday skip day or anything, so it would be:
    Monday - Crystal 1
    Tuesday - Crystal 2
    Wednesday - Crystal 3
    Thursday - Crystal 1
    Friday - Crystal 2
    Saturday - Crystal 3
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Nablock said:

ddom said:

If it would have been mutant/skill on Monday, it would be logical that it would be mutant/skill on Thursday. I’m not sure if they ever said anything about a Sunday skip day or anything, so it would be:
    Monday - Crystal 1
    Tuesday - Crystal 2
    Wednesday - Crystal 3
    Thursday - Crystal 1
    Friday - Crystal 2
    Saturday - Crystal 3
    Sunday is a special offer where you can get every class! 🤔😝
  • rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★

Sorry for the late reply, but I think that today will kick off with the Mutant and Skill crystal. Science/Mystic tomorrow, and finally Cosmic/Tech the day after. Then we repeat!

So we never get options like skill/science or tech/mutant?
  • IryseIryse Posts: 462 ★★★

Sorry for the late reply, but I think that today will kick off with the Mutant and Skill crystal. Science/Mystic tomorrow, and finally Cosmic/Tech the day after. Then we repeat!

CAN YOU PROVIDE A SPECIFIC TIME FRAME ??
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

Dominooooo
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★

Thanks for the reply. I hope I can awaken my aegon