**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should Kabam get involved in intra-Alliance issues?

Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
We've seen posts titled "Unfair Kicks", or "Kicked before AW rewards", and I was wondering what y'all had to say about it.

Personally, I think that Alliance leaders reserve the right to kick anyone at any time, and Kabam shouldn't get involved with Alliance business/compensate kicked players for "missed rewards".

Should Kabam get involved in intra-Alliance issues? 14 votes

Kabam shouldn't get involved in any intra-Alliance affairs
57%
CassyLittle_Crocodili29Colinwhitworth69Notsavage19Ya_Boi_28DaddriedaAgent_22groundedmaster20005 8 votes
Kabam shouldn't get involved with most intra-Alliance affairs, but should compensate unfairly kicked players
35%
joke1004The_Blue_JaguarBawa69Lobster44TimestoneAdarsH 5 votes
Kabam should get involved with intra-Alliance affairs, such as kicking
7%
Ycats 1 vote
Other; please specify
0%

Comments

• Lobster44Lobster44 Posts: 147
    Kabam shouldn't get involved with most intra-Alliance affairs, but should compensate unfairly kicked players
    If someone got kicked but had requirements for rewards in the alliance they were kicked from they should get rewards, but it seems like a hassle to keep track of so I understand why the system is as it is.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    Kabam shouldn't get involved in any intra-Alliance affairs
    For Kabam to know it should compensate kicked players, they would have to evaluate every claim, which is the premise to the second choice. It's really all or nothing, and I voted for nothing.