**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Player Appreciation Time

Is it not time for a little appreciation I wonder?

As I cruise the forums, when I used to play the game, I notice alot of unhappy threads, people really frustrated with the game, and a common theme that alliance participation slipping due to the recent changes in the game.

I wonder if it might be time for a good ole apology and perhaps some neat events or rewards to slow the whispers of mutiny?

Anyone think this might happen or will we be able to 'right' the ship and bring our players back to MCOC if something doesn't happen?

Comments

• Options
    Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Appreciation for what?
  • Options
    MicklownickMicklownick Posts: 315 ★★
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    Appreciation for what?

Is that a famous kabam quote?

• Options
    IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Appreciation for what?
    Where do we start!
    Appreciation for what?

Is that a famous kabam quote?

mq274eg33g1i.png
    I tend to follow this policy with nonconstructive comments.
  • Options
    MastaChief117MastaChief117 Posts: 113
    The MCOC Community has gone through a lot, honestly a Player Appreciation is overdue. Won't do much good at this point though, tons of players are leaving. Many of my long-time friends are quitting due to the poor decisions of Kabam. Kabam needs to focus on their players again and fix the game. I'm barely holding on myself but I'm not sure for how long
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    We got appreciation about 2 months back... for a whole month.

You gonna go to your boss tomorrow and ask for your own appreciation day?

You choose to play the game, like you choose to work where you do... bet your not getting on at the CEO because you don't get paid enough or any freebies are you?

Grow up man, none of us are entitled to anything and the fact everyone thinks we are, shows half the forum users are kids with no idea how the real world works.

Your whinging because of a bug in a game, for the latest iPhone or android, or tablet, iPad... some kids can't even get a clean drink of water, no idea what a TV is, a heater, a bath... and your whinging because you can't get enough appreciate or free ****.

Ahhh man, fuming
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Micklownick I agree with you. The player base isn't very pleased at the moment and Kabam needs it's customers happy. Not sure why a person couldn't understand that. Not many companies can get by selling a product that's broken. I constantly compare kabam to my place of employment and realize it's ran by people who are fallible like everyone else but we're held to a much higher standard. QC is much higher and problems are resolved quickly.
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★

You choose to play the game, like you choose to work where you do... bet your not getting on at the CEO because you don't get paid enough or any freebies are you?

Grow up man, none of us are entitled to anything and the fact everyone thinks we are, shows half the forum users are kids with no idea how the real world works.

Your whinging because of a bug in a game, for the latest iPhone or android, or tablet, iPad... some kids can't even get a clean drink of water, no idea what a TV is, a heater, a bath... and your whinging because you can't get enough appreciate or free ****.

Ahhh man, fuming

Hahahaha. I'm gonna ask my boss tomorrow. I'll let you know how that goes
  • Options
    MastaChief117MastaChief117 Posts: 113

Ahhh man, fuming

Problem is, this game isn't the real world. It's a game. You can't compare this game to a job. You do a job cause you have to keep a roof over your head. This game is optional and the people "whinging" are the people who still have some hope that this game can go back to how it used to be. Whether we should or shouldn't get a Player Appreciation thing is your opinion and I can respect that, just don't go around comparing this game to real life.
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★

Ahhh man, fuming

SJW alert
  • Options
    GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    Hey peeps - just a reminder to be kind to each other even if you disagree with one another.

Can i be a poop instead of a peep? Thanks
  • Options
    Come on now, we are making progress. One or two of the new crystals, a couple gold quests, and fixing war could go along way
  • Options
    Once a forum is tagged 'administrator' does that make it start sinking it to the bottom of the list? Notice this thread is getting responses but isn't getting put at the top after responses...interesting...
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    I'm going to go with Darkest Destroyer a little on this one--begging for free stuff looks desperate. I'm unhappy with the product and I've curtailed my play accordingly and my spend completely. That's the appropriate response, not asking for freebies.

With that said, I understand how a player can feel "unappreciated" in the current state of the game, and that seems to be a prevalent sentiment. It's hard for me to look at the forums and not remember what it was like nearly 2 years ago. Certainly not perfect, but more or less full of posts asking for help, how to get streaks going, who was a good or bad champ, or how to manage content or where to find an alliance. There were complaints and arguments, but that wasn't almost the entirety of the forums--unlike today. So what's changed?

I've got my theories. Suffice it to say that I think the state of forums tracks the state of the game. Freebies won't fix that.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Greetings! I am new to forums and sad to say I am here because I am unhappy, and with what I have spent I feel I am entitled to voice me opinion. Not here looking for free stuff to be handed out in the game, but those who pay and have a history of doing so should be shown some sort of homage in the game, maybe a title, a frequent flyers club discount, I don't know anything would be great! Also act 5 is a little bit of a jump in skill level, it requires you to buy revieves, unless I just suck, it's pretty intense. Also Mastery's are a little bit of a sore subject with me, depending on who you ask the ones I have invested in are a waste of money, a little direction or a tutorial would be much appreciated. I just feel that I am stagnant in the game and find myself playing less as well as being highly disappointed with my latest recent purchases. Thanks for reading