Stubborn defence tactic bugged [Merged Thread]

Comments

• G2DKG2DK Member Posts: 243
    Having the same problems. What’s the deal?
  • Mase1127Mase1127 Member Posts: 60 ★★
    Happening for us, too..... Who QA's these updates? This is brutal. Might as well shut this war down.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Member Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Lol the dude who called the guy a dummy. Do you even do alliance war? They removed aegis.... your comment back fired on your twice.

Depends what tier, below tier 5 I believe it’s on path 5.
    Yes, and below tier 5, there is no defence tactics.
  • Sarah89Sarah89 Member Posts: 29
    Fighting against #defense defenders works properly though!
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Member Posts: 922 ★★★
    This is my favourite so far...
    Non defensive champ benefiting from the node for defensive champs.. then indestructible meaning takes no damage.. yet reflects back damage that can't be incurred?? ok then.. Oh wait.. wasn't this the whole reason morning star was nerfed for the champion fight??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpUCigNhdH4&feature=youtu.be
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    Seems to be happening everywhere. I had it on node #14 vs Venom the Duck. Strike Counter - Fury/Brute Force/Power Focus1 with the Stubborn defensive tactic obviously. @Kabam Boo
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Member Posts: 340
    Tipo said:

Indestructible from stubborn is being applied to the wrong champions and also can’t be removed.

happened to me too and others in my alliance. indestructible won't remove.
  • RageOCRageOC Member Posts: 7
    Same here for my alliance.... what a mess
  • SJprojectx47SJprojectx47 Member Posts: 4
    Node 4 section 1 T1. Aegon had suicides and the indestructible just stuck on him.
  • Noble034Noble034 Member Posts: 86
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks!

Thank you for your reports. In case you have not shared this info above, could you please let us know:
    i) what node buffs were active when you encountered this;
    ii) what node you fought on / what Tier of War you were fighting in.

The above will help us in our data collection and investigation. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!

Details ^. Same has happened to me. Was fighting a Medusa (not even a defensive champ) and she had an indefinite indestructible buff that I couldn't get rid of.
  • Kbourg64Kbourg64 Member Posts: 4
    Tier 5, node was knock down on path 5 @kabam boo
  • Kbourg64Kbourg64 Member Posts: 4
    Just give me my champs back and cancel the war!! @kabam
  • StellarStellar Member Posts: 1,083 ★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks!

Thank you for your reports. In case you have not shared this info above, could you please let us know:
    i) what node buffs were active when you encountered this;
    ii) what node you fought on / what Tier of War you were fighting in.

The above will help us in our data collection and investigation. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!

Node 4 : Arc overload and vigorous assault in Tiers 2.

once you dext, your opponent get the indestructible passive buff and no matter how many time you are being hit, you cannot remove it.

As a side effect, there is perhaps another bug on this node. i entered the fight with SS to remove the arc overload at the start and that didn't work. SS was unable to nullify the arc overload buffs forcing me to dext and thus giving green goblin the indestructible buff...end of the fight without 1 HP lost for the goblin
  • Master_Dan_1000Master_Dan_1000 Member Posts: 56
    Just happened to me on this node.
    Here is a video clip
    Oh it won't load. I recorded it anyway.
  • rwhackrwhack Member Posts: 1,058 ★★★
    Non stubborn defenders go invincible and you cannot shut it down.

Just stop AW and release the heroes. This is one of the best bugs ever LOL
  • Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Member Posts: 183 ★★
    Everywhere does not work properly
  • Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Member Posts: 183 ★★

• SandPounderSandPounder Member Posts: 356 ★★★
    Since this one effects a maximum of 5% of the wars, just give everyone in tier 5 or better the winner rewards and full participation. Don’t need to shut it down for everyone, but we don’t need to be wasting resources for an offseason war where our war rankings are locked
  • SkyfallNowSkyfallNow Member Posts: 110
    Same here, but second fight has been fix
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Member Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    We are definitely looking into this, folks! Hang in there!
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Member Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Members are asking me when the war will be cancelled. Any news there? Obviously a fair outcome is impossible.
  • CΛBLΞCΛBLΞ Member Posts: 6
    This just happened to me. T3 war node 8 against an unawakened mordo defender.
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Member Posts: 512 ★★★
    It’s happening on all nodes, T1 node 4 vigorous assault/arc overload KG was no fun when you can’t dex a guy who is unblockable for half the fight
  • ericolorericolor Member Posts: 238
    Kabam Boo said:

We are definitely looking into this, folks! Hang in there!

Unfortunately, AW is going and my alliance is suffering from this error. Some are using many items unnecessary. How do you think about these issues, @Kabam Miike and @kabam boo?
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Member Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Eureka! I have good news! Please close and reopen the app in a few minutes, and all will be as they should be!

Thanks again for your tremendous patience and unwavering support of our team. You give us breath; you give us life! Cheerio!
  • grud9egrud9e Member Posts: 85
    What about all the dead alliance members and all the items used while not knowing of this crucial bug? Why is war still running?
  • AshKingLordAshKingLord Member Posts: 3
    It’s not fixed.
    The indestructible doesn’t go away, dead team and frustrated