**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Mystery Reward

ictict Posts: 40
edited September 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
The Day 21 Mystery reward better be really really good considering this months (removed by mod) calender! Counting on it Kabam! Don't disappoint us this time!
Post edited by Kabam Pertinax on

Comments

• Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Its not even a day 28 reward (holding very low expectations)
  • Options
    Day 28 is just One measly GrandMaster cyrstal!!
    Expecting a guarantedd 3 star
  • Options
    And I'm still not Uncollected
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I mean, this is a calendar, and it rewards you for just simply logging in daily. No, you don't even have to go to your stash to claim it, you literally just get it for logging in, even if you just do that and immediately quit the game and wait for the next day.

If you want the calendar to contain all the super great stuff, what is the point of playing? You play to earn rewards, you play to work for those rewards. Rewards are not centered around the calendar only. If you want some nice rewards, work for it and prove you are worthy to obtain those rewards.

Go do Act 5. Too hard? Do the monthly event quest. Already done it? Grind the arenas for units and crystal shards.
  • Options
    Day 28 is just One measly GrandMaster cyrstal!!
    Expecting a guarantedd 3 star

A GM crystal is a minimum 3* so dont understand
  • Options
    Act 5 is still too hard! We need class catalysts to max out our Champs! For us who aren't in great allainces, it's tough! For high level players like you its easy! I'm still at level 57
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Act 5 is still too hard! We need class catalysts to max out our Champs! For us who aren't in great allainces, it's tough! For high level players like you its easy! I'm still at level 57

Is this end game content lol, it's meant to be hard an something to work towards after a long time if playing, have patience an get your rewards from earning them like we have had to do.
  • Options
    Y'all are right Brothers
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★

I mean, it still isn't easy for us, even for me. I'm a mostly f2p player (but bought the earth and RED offers because they were a "kill 2 birds with 1 stone" kind of offer), but I stand with 2 5* R4 and quite a good number of maxed 4*.

You don't have to be in an alliance that earns T4cc for every AQ. An alliance that can do map 5 five times a week is really good enough, because that's the alliance I am in right now. Eventually, you will earn enough class fragments to form full class catalysts and bring your strongest champs to R5 (or R4 as a 5*).

Especially now that the conqueror rewards of map 5 have been changed to T4cc fragment crystals, along with the fact you can use your glory for glory crystals as well as obtaining them through ranked rewards, you can accumulate T4cc faster than how it was before.

Also, Act 5 is too hard for you because you aren't ready. This kind of content is pushing towards using 5* as the norm rather than 4*, so if you still want to beat it, you need at least maxed 4* after Chapter 2 (or even chapter 1 actually). It is end-game content, and it is not something that needs to be rushed. Take your time to develop your existing roster or expand it to better champs, then beat it slowly.
  • Options
    belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    I agree with you the rewards are lackluster this month and with the announcement of 6* it's just a bit concerning to see the rewards going backwards versus forwards I also agree that 5* shards shouldn't be in the monthly rewards because I don't want to see new people getting them that fast would definately like to see and uncollected monthly calendar to replace the current one
  • Options
    MCOC_ADDICT I fully agree. I have been able to get my champs to r4 for the past 4-6 months and I am only 17k short of getting my 3rd Mystic t4cc. But I have 0 everything else. So It would be nice to have t4cc fragment crystals.
  • Options
    Yes
    The Cutoffs for the T4CC Arenas are too damn high! We need more ways to get them!
  • Options
    KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    Rank down ticket