**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

My First 5* Science & Mystic Champion Pulls

Hey all, I have been saving 5* shards since I first heard about the dual crystals as I didn’t have any science/mystic champions in my roster and I just went for it! I wanted to share my excitement with you and forgot to take screenshots of two pulls due to happiness lol.

I’ve pulled Captain America IW, Quake, Gladiator Hulk, and Symbiote Supreme! Which ones do you think I should rank up first? I will definitely rank SS immediately as it’s my only mystic 5* and he’s so good but can’t decide between science champions. I’m not good with Quake and I don’t believe I can master her in a short time and I’ve heard Captain America needs awakening and high signature levels so I got a little bit confused. Any tips would be appreciated.

Comments

• ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 258 ★★
    What that’s insane
  • StopNTakeStopNTake Posts: 50
    edited August 2020
    Thank you for your help all. I think I’m gonna rank Cap first then start practicing with Quake.

By the way, I need 20 mystical mastery cores for mystical dispersion now and I don’t have any loyalty points left. Should I buy these cores with units and rank mythical dispersion to rank 3 for 5% buff for Symbiote Supreme? Waiting for loyalty points seem very long at this point.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    You've just won the game
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,793 ★★★★★
    dot_ditto said:

I popped 10:

first 5 ...

last 5 ...

Can't complain :)

you pulled two champions for the first time and got them awakened. Insane
    dot_ditto said:

I popped 10:

first 5 ...

last 5 ...

Don’t steal my spotlight mate! Joking aside, grats for the amazing luck.
  • Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★
    U are a lucky man... cap iw is my white whale
  • KentKent Posts: 65
    I'm still waiting human torch :neutral:
  • TyDollarSignTyDollarSign Posts: 222 ★★
    Rank all of them up lol.. great pulls!
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    Capiw 100% need awakening to be god tier.

I also saved and opened 9.. BWCV (dupe), Thing (Dupe), Man Thing (new), Man Thing (Dupe), Spider-Man (dupe), Guilly (dupe), quake (dupe), quake (dupe) then finally the new Torch I wanted.

One of best things Kabam has introduced in long time
  • chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 320
    Cool, and i got the captain america
  • MuscleheadzMuscleheadz Posts: 39

• ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    StopNTake said:

Thank you for your help all. I think I’m gonna rank Cap first then start practicing with Quake.

By the way, I need 20 mystical mastery cores for mystical dispersion now and I don’t have any loyalty points left. Should I buy these cores with units and rank mythical dispersion to rank 3 for 5% buff for Symbiote Supreme? Waiting for loyalty points seem very long at this point.

Check the daily class quests. Sometime they drop mastery cores in them and there was a week they gave away phc's and energy refills.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

dot_ditto said:

I popped 10:

first 5 ...

last 5 ...

you pulled two champions for the first time and got them awakened. Insane
    Well, to be fair, I used a Mys AG on Doom, and dumped sig stones into him .. so only pulled him once .. :P
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    StopNTake said:

dot_ditto said:

I popped 10:

first 5 ...

last 5 ...

Don’t steal my spotlight mate! Joking aside, grats for the amazing luck.
    Thanks! (Sorry . .*blush* )

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    I got mordo
    Kabam why?
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    I got Sentry.

I immediately stopped opening and decided to wait in hopes of better luck later.