**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Am I ready to become cavalier

Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★

This my 5* and 6* roster

Comments

• Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    The domino and corvus are r4 and the rest are r2 or less
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,341 ★★★★★
    Yes, Corvus grants you the title. Will be some reviving thou.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Probably not.
  • Anish_108Anish_108 Posts: 131
    Have you completed act 5 if yes then probably wait or rank 5 corvus. For now it's a no
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Bruh not at all
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Do you guys think I could do the first quest? If so, how many quests do you think I can do?
  • DcM_007DcM_007 Posts: 19
    Can Saber tooth be taken down using warlock 4/55 (undupped) ? 😔
    7772 rating.

I have a team of
    6* rulk 1/25
    5* quake 4/55
    5* guilotine 4/55
    5* warlock 4/55
    5* spidey stealth suit (2/35) {plan to take 4/55 him as well}

Sorry, for butting in into someone else's post.
    It's a similar question to mine & I am kinda new to forum. 😋
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Not quite yet. I would r3 Omega and Blade first. You don't have super great counters to all the bosses.

Quest 1 is really bad. ST is worse, but yondu could help if you r3 him. That, or throw your team at him and revive (don't recommend).
    Quest 2 isn't too bad. Ultron is also really bad and niche. Robot counters are ideal, but Corvus can handle him and biohazard sentinel.

Quest 3 and 4 are very easy.

Quest 5 isn't too bad. Corvus and Omega can deal with crossbones. You'll want Omega at r4 though.

Quest 6 isn't too bad either. Sentinel is just a long fight tbh. Corvus works pretty well I think.

So yeah, overall your roster can handle cav completion. You'll want to do a few rankups, and it won't be super cheap though. Good luck!

this
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    DcM_007 said:

Can Saber tooth be taken down using warlock 4/55 (undupped) ? 😔
    7772 rating.

I have a team of
    6* rulk 1/25
    5* quake 4/55
    5* guilotine 4/55
    5* warlock 4/55
    5* spidey stealth suit (2/35) {plan to take 4/55 him as well}

Sorry, for butting in into someone else's post.
    It's a similar question to mine & I am kinda new to forum. 😋

@DcM_007 warlock is probably one of the best counters. you could make your own thread so more people can give advice