**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I do uncollected EQ 100% because...

I do uncollected EQ 100% because... 170 votes

I need the rewards
61%
GroundedWisdomSonSonNoodes_AjisdopeOesername123crogsYoMovesAnonymous346RCunhaNojokejaymSpiderCoolsSw0rdMasterDonnymeijCrazyjack719OzFearUsSgtSlaughter78Mastr0fCerberusDrDeadpoolShtickRickKlerr 105 votes
I have nothing else to play - I'm bored
14%
zuffyDarkrider05Lvernon15Jmd82Mcord117AdixRajNotsavage19BeekeeperHavanaknightmonomuggHedronPratham02TripleUAlexBossuEdeuinkSoyheyor123Andyball270Aayush19MathgeekZeuszero 25 votes
It helps me progress
18%
GamerMaiicolDiazSiddhantKwatraQuikPikCoolFlameCupidFaisaljavedArchdemon_Lovejoy72TiborginaThedancingkidspaceoctopusSandPounderColinwhitworth69ItsDamienSilverSurfcasterEtjamadeepblack12Ebony_NawGinjabredMonsta 31 votes
I don't do it 100% - waste of time
5%
K1lltasticphillgreenWerewrymGeo10megOGAvengerJoshua_EiversJragonMaster170manan_44Lobster44 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I need the rewards
    I do 1 play through easy, normal, heroic for the marvel insider points. And than I 100% uncollected. Sometimes I will do one path of the other difficulty also for units.

That usually takes a couple weeks, than i work on story mode and variants until a new event arrives.
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I need the rewards
    Still in the stage where 5 star shards are quite important for me. And 7500 (although kinda outdated but fair for the difficulty) are nice
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    edited August 2020

I haven’t even done completion the last 2 months. It’s boring and the rewards don’t make an impact on my account.

Unless you have 6+ r3 then you’re full of it. I run through it all. Mostly auto fight for units.

You do realize Uncollected has 0 units and I doubt auto-fight is good enough to get through it.

Edit: I see you corrected yourself lol
  • Options
    Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 252 ★★★
    I do it because I’m able to get experience with nodes that can show up in Act 6, AW, and AQ - it’s currently one of the most enjoyable parts of the game for me right now
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

I haven’t even done completion the last 2 months. It’s boring and the rewards don’t make an impact on my account.

Unless you have 6+ r3 then you’re full of it. I run through it all. Mostly auto fight for units.l the except UC
    Well let’s see here, it gives a tiny bit of t2a and t5b, less than a 5* and 2000 6* shards. And it’s incredibly boring. If I did completion it would be for those 10 sig stone crystals. And FYI I have about 2 t5ccs(one is going to be obtained through the 10% selector) No r3s yet though.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Kinda combo of the first three. Im holding off on 6.2 to for now, although i think id actually be able to do a few of the quests.
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    I need the rewards
    Just over 2.5k 6* shards? Yes please!
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

Unless you have 6+ r3 then you’re full of it. I run through it all. Mostly auto fight for units.l the except UC
    Well let’s see here, it gives a tiny bit of t2a and t5b, less than a 5* and 2000 6* shards. And it’s incredibly boring. If I did completion it would be for those 10 sig stone crystals. And FYI I have about 2 t5ccs(one is going to be obtained through the 10% selector) No r3s yet though.
    I have 7 R3s and still explore UC every month. If you don't get how small amounts of things add up over time in a game like this, how did you even manage to make it this far?
    Exactly. Small amounts add up, if you add up everything you do throughout the month that’s something. So I stand by my statement, the guy who said he doesn’t do it is full of it. A guy like worknprogress in a huge alliance still does it, that tells you something. I don’t have any rank 3s but 35 6 stars, and still complete UC; it’s something to do; and still gets you rewards to expand your roster.

Your roster doesn’t need to be expanded just for war, you have quest, arena, incursions, story, boss rush.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    K00shMaan said:

Unless you have 6+ r3 then you’re full of it. I run through it all. Mostly auto fight for units.

You do realize Uncollected has 0 units and I doubt auto-fight is good enough to get through it.

Edit: I see you corrected yourself lol
    I did lol. I was typing with 1 finger while working on my laptop lol
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Don’t have anything else for my energy
  • Options
    KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
    I only do it for the 6* shards but this is the last month I am doing uncollected unless units are being added other than that I do beginning difficulty for the easy units grab
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    I had to talk myself into exploring it last month. Rewards seem outdated for the time/effort vs what we’ve got recently in side quests wrt shards and vs rank up stuff from glory store.
  • Options

I have 7 R3s and still explore UC every month. If you don't get how small amounts of things add up over time in a game like this, how did you even manage to make it this far?
    I don’t spend all my time in the game, so I like to prioritize things that are fun/most helpful. I see that after 4 months I’ll have gotten 1 or 2 t2a, half ish or something of a t5b and a 6*. Plus a few 5*s. But I have more t2a than I know what to do with, and I’d rather use my energy in act 6. If I’m super bored I have gone into uc eq and used some terrible champs or just practiced quake, but I don’t really explore anymore.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    I will probably do completion this month because it’s not too much energy for completion. I misspoke previously, it’s been 2 months since I’ve explored it. I haven’t missed a completion in a while.

Edit:I would do it for the minor rewards, but I would rather use my energy elsewhere. People like worknprogress who have already beaten all the content in the game don’t have anything else to use the energy on, if I was in his boat, I would be exploring it as well.
  • Options
    Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    I need the rewards
    I mean it's easy work. What else am I going to do with my energy while I wait for the Act 6 nerf?
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    I need the rewards
    I don't have the patience to explore act 5 yet so exploring UC is about it for me on top of side stuff. I still explore master, and will explore heroic only during events like guardian use and other heron use events because I can autofight and do other things while I'm doing it.

It's BS you don't get units in UC. Never understood their flawed logic around that because the rewards aren't stellar. They were when I just became UC, but now, not so much. It's just means to an end because we're just chill now and don't do war or an AQ map that ties up our Champs. So every little bit helps.

Like with many things in the game, rewards are dated. Just like I don't bother with many of the solo events because pushing to get that single 4* sig stone crystal and the lackluster solo crystal shards with their worthless rewards has zero appeal. Most of them end up in the stash and get sold as they expire. If you're UC, those solo events should up star level for everything. 3* becomes a 4*. 4* becomes a 5. And then increase the number of shards needed to get solo crystals and up the level of rewards. 3* AG's and boosts are meaningless. I'd rather save 5k shards to get 5* sig stones from a greater solo crystal, and 2k or 2.5k shards for a lesser that gives 4* sig stones. Sprinkle in some level 3 and up potions and 4 or 5* arena boosts and maybe I'll push for those solo events again.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I need the rewards
    I didn't do last month's exploration, bc I was lazy but usually I do 100% master & UC, and completion of Heroic (anything for some t1a) and beginner if theres a rare 2* to add to my 2* stash. If I have time I'll do normal for units.
  • Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    I haven't for a while, been concentrating on variants. Probably will this month since it's easy and I have a ton of energy refills.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    It helps me progress
    Had a shed load of energy refills so burnt through them and already 100% UC (yesterday) was also rushing to form another 6* dunno why, I always end up getting shafted.
  • Options
    Noodes_Noodes_ Posts: 113
    I need the rewards
    It’s easy and the rewards aren’t negligible
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I need the rewards
    Iso and units mostly and I did the red guardian one for the cool title
  • Options
    Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    I need the rewards
    I like the rewards, they help me progress
  • Options
    Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    I need the rewards
    I do it for the 6* shards
  • Options
    Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    edited August 2020
    I don't really enjoy it, but I got a 6 star venom so it was worth the soul shattering hours of pain .
    Edit: to anyone that want's to know I'm waiting on 6.2 cause the nerfs coming up soon . Done with act 5 explo , do some lanes of variants whenever I feel like it. Slow buildup for now.
  • Options
    unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    I need the rewards
    6* shards babe
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    I need the rewards
    Those units and shards don't collect themselves