**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam is doing a bad job with bugs

Suss_WizzardSuss_Wizzard Posts: 166 ★★
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
Kabam has way too many bugs they need to take care of. I can name three off the top of my head. It’s annoying especially after we just got comp for loads of bugs a few weeks ago. Some of these bugs are the AI(which I know was fixed but still is annoying), my incursions partner lost champs as soon as he started the fight because it would timeout, the war medals on players accounts are white boxes and a few more not as big bugs. Kabam needs to get their act together I’m tired of dealing with problem after problem. My teammate sent in a ticket for the incursions Bug and hopefully they do something about it, but it’s sad I constantly find new bugs.

Comments

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Maybe you can see those obvious bugs you just named, but Kabam fixed fifty other bugs that you never noticed and they're doing an amazing job 🤷‍♂️
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Frankly I’m satisfied with their quick fix of the AI, no more strange staying behaviour of opponent after update.
  • How did your partner time out? There what, 7 or 8 minutes of time?
  • Stark_90Stark_90 Posts: 19
    I think Kabam did an amazing job in fixing the bugs pointed out by the community this time, they were quick and efficient.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Reference said:

Frankly I’m satisfied with their quick fix of the AI, no more strange staying behaviour of opponent after update.

Well yes, that fix came quickly. It's still definitely buggy. It's all over the place.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Mayis said:

Reference said:

Well yes, that fix came quickly. It's still definitely buggy. It's all over the place.
    I thought it's just me! After the fix I still see that weird AI in arena. EQ is ok, haven't played AQ and AW, but Arena opponents still run at me and parry whenever I want to hit 'em :D
    It was always weird in arena