**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Doom of Doom?

what are champs that Doom have 0 chance of beating? I mean obviously HT is out of the discussion, he is mystic killer after all. I was just wandering like Havok is pretty bad match but is he doable and are there others? Personally I use doom on almost everyone. (not considering node combinations)

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★
    People with slow
  • Xer0Xer0 Posts: 26
    Doom is my main and I’ll take him against anyone tbh, obviously more successful on certain classes / champs then others.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Impossible to beat? Torch, he’s not good for Havok in theory only using lights could kinda work. There are quite a few he’s not good against, thing green goblin, most shock immune dare annoying though he can certainly do them fine, he’s still one of the better korg counters for example
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Impossible to beat? Torch, he’s not good for Havok in theory only using lights could kinda work. There are quite a few he’s not good against, thing green goblin, most shock immune dare annoying though he can certainly do them fine, he’s still one of the better korg counters for example

I think Claire is the "best option" for a normal unnoded torch in the mystic class. Ramped up Morningstar is probably second best with her energy resistance.

Also, how is Doom weak to green goblin?
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

I think Claire is the "best option" for a normal unnoded torch in the mystic class. Ramped up Morningstar is probably second best with her energy resistance.

Green goblin has resistance to power drain, which can really screw up your rotation.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    For me, I don’t like taking doom against symbiote supreme and dr strange because their passive power gain makes it harder to push them to 3 bars of power.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    Torch
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

He reduces your power gain so you can’t get a proper rotation, he’s still fine for him but he’s not as good as he is for other matchups
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    I find aarkus a little bit troublesome because I keep getting pushed to SP 3 with Doom's Awakened ability against him.

Also fine it hard to get off SP 2 incinerates against him without him shooting up to SP 3
  • Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★

I find aarkus a little bit troublesome because I keep getting pushed to SP 3 with Doom's Awakened ability against him.

Also fine it hard to get off SP 2 incinerates against him without him shooting up to SP 3

lol just spam sp3s and infinite stun, how is it trouble? well, I guess if you don't like long flights it might bore you.
  • Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    so my point is proven? Doom can beat anyone except HT. (others troublesome ye, but not impossible. if RNG is on your side it might be even easy)
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Unit man is quite a challenge too