**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Professor X

RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
What abilities / utility are you expecting to see?

Comments

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Curious is Xavier New School Cyclops part of the team with the House of X Professor X?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Curious is Xavier New School Cyclops part of the team with the House of X Professor X?

no.
  • SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230

no.
    Yes, Cyclops is on Xavier’s team, you obviously don’t read the comics. Everyone is “part of the team” with Xavier now. Even mutants who, in the past, were he and the X-men’s biggest adversaries, like Apocalypse, Selene, Mr. Sinister and Sebastian Shaw, for example, live on Xavier’s mutant paradise nation, Krakoa. Cyclops doesn’t wear his New Xavier School costume, but almost all the characters have different costumes now. It’s been a long time since the New Xavier School was a thing.

• LordTenzenLordTenzen Posts: 136
    edited August 2020
    For synergies I would guess he'll have a ton and be sort of the mutant version of Nick Fury, Heimdall, etc. Special attacks I would guess similar to Emma with reverse controls, but as far as passive abilities and mechanics, I would venture he gets some sort of stun or non damaging debuff immunity, maybe some power sting or power control capability. Like Venom or Crossbones, he could get some sort of utility when fighting Magneto or Evil mutants. That would be kinda fun.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★

no.
    Yes, Cyclops is on Xavier’s team, you obviously don’t read the comics. Everyone is “part of the team” with Xavier now. Even mutants who, in the past, were he and the X-men’s biggest adversaries, like Apocalypse, Selene, Mr. Sinister and Sebastian Shaw, for example, live on Xavier’s mutant paradise nation, Krakoa. Cyclops doesn’t wear his New Xavier School costume, but almost all the characters have different costumes now. It’s been a long time since the New Xavier School was a thing.

and this is my biggest problem with the X-Men: I am sick of them allowing multiple-murderers, with high crimes and misdemeanours on their rap sheet on the team. Wolverine was bad enough, then they allowed Magneto in when he was good before he reverted to bad; then it was Emma Frost. Now it's guys like effing Apocalypse and Mr Sinister. smh.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,676 ★★★★★

no.

and this is my biggest problem with the X-Men: I am sick of them allowing multiple-murderers, with high crimes and misdemeanours on their rap sheet on the team. Wolverine was bad enough, then they allowed Magneto in when he was good before he reverted to bad; then it was Emma Frost. Now it's guys like effing Apocalypse and Mr Sinister. smh.
    I'm pretty sure they do that because it goes to show that even in villians there is still some hope and something good in them. Avengers does it too. Not just xmen.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

I imagine he will have some long stuns, and a cool idea which is probably unrealistic would be if he made opponents place their DoT debuffs on themselves instead of him, as if he was mind controlling them and using their strengths against them.

YES
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    First of all, telepathy, more powerful than Emma.

Than, powerful mutant sinergy.

Would be nice have some new adds to game, different from previous champions. Idk, like when more power he have, more adversary degen; or if he have 3 bars of power, adversary can't use any special for 20 seconds; and if he use sp3 can remove all power from adversary.

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    imagine he is going to be groot tier
  • Sunny2Sunny2 Posts: 183 ★★
    It would be cool if they do prox x and onslaught similar to void and sentry but we know that won't happen
    I am thinking more likely lilandra will be the second released that month
  • OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 247
    When he evades, he has to roll his wheelchair back though so that might be difficult
    its going to be weird hitting a guy in a wheelchair
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Sunny2 said:

its going to be weird hitting a guy in a wheelchair

Not likely it’s gonna be his house of x appearance where he can actually walk
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Prof X should have an unique synergy providing all champs in his team a
    1 sec additional to all debuff.
    25% increase ability accuracy to all teammates sig ability.

he should be immune to reverse controls, falter, and some other non damaging debuff.

On another note, i am waiting for Marvel to start up their X-men production, that way Kabam could make a new Phoenix Force Marvel Edition. which Phoenix Force should be immune to all active and passive debuff when she enters the phoenix force via sp3 for 20 seconds. have a huge increase in attack rating and crit damage, etc etc.
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    edited August 2020
    Mayis said:

NCB_pt said:

First of all, telepathy, more powerful than Emma.

Than, powerful mutant sinergy.

Would be nice have some new adds to game, different from previous champions. Idk, like when more power he have, more adversary degen; or if he have 3 bars of power, adversary can't use any special for 20 seconds; and if he use sp3 can remove all power from adversary.

In fact, it's cliche that Xavier is the most powerful telepath in the world. Emma and Xavier are around the same level in terms of potential, they both are omega class telepaths (not omega level mutants). In terms of combat skills Emma is far more powerful, she's well-trained to use her powers in battles in offensive type of manner, while Xavier is basically using his powers for babysitting younger mutants.

For best of my knowledge Emma can even put more powerful physical barriers than Xavier.

Even as a telepath she seems to be more powerful, and if u add her diamond form she's definitely much much stronger than Xavier.

Here's the fun scan where Emma erases the memory of entire city

P.S. However, we all know who's the most powerful telepath in the world

Interesting comparison. But plz search in marvel the fights between the 2: Prof X VS Emma.Emma has basically zero chance to wins against Xavier in a straight up fight.