**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Side event multiple times?

1235»

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    It is fixed for me. I'm just waiting for the rewards owed for when it was broken
  • fallenp0etfallenp0et Posts: 62
    Compensation 😪
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

Compensation 😪

no need for compensation, just the rewards that weren't given
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    To those of us it skimped the rewards on, it also didn’t give us a boss kill credit for the “my power is absolute” special objective.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Exactly
    5 days passed and nothing has been done to made the good for loss of rewards
    Now I don’t think they gonna do anything about it as it was passed about a week ago and no words has been said by any moderator
  • FunkyrockerFunkyrocker Posts: 15
    @Kabam Miike Tell us please what’s happening. Looking into it right now - that was your answer days ago. So, are you still looking or something? Is the problem fixed? Where are the missed rewards? Thanks...
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Any word on this @Kabam Miike
  • ShebzzzzShebzzzz Posts: 3
    I just got a massage which got no compensation to claim!!?
  • Lioz178Lioz178 Posts: 63
    edited August 2020
    I also didn't have the comp attached to the message! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit can you guys update us on the issue please
  • Is this fixed yet?
  • Thebg_JThebg_J Posts: 48
    I only run the heroic quest, I’ve ran it 4 times in a row 2 days ago. Got rewards each time and that was running the same lane 4 times.