**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So how about that void?

TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
This was a annoying fight I could say a lot more words about this fight but I’d rather not be removed from the forums. This is gonna require very specific counters didn’t Kabam say they were gonna try to stop making fights have specific counters? Just a thought 🙃

Comments

• E_Rich423E_Rich423 Posts: 121 ★★
    No it doesn't. Take off suicides, parry and 3 hit combo, rinse and repeat.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Will r4 NF be good y'all?
  • E_Rich423E_Rich423 Posts: 121 ★★
    It would be perfect!
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    You really don't need a counter.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    yeah all you have do is deal with mix master which is only a skill thing.
  • Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    elsa
    some of the comments on seatin's vid have me giggling. people really expect easy rewards
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★

some of the comments on seatin's vid have me giggling. people really expect easy rewards

I think the lesson I learned today is gonna be to stick to cosmic and mystic quests because those were a lot easier for me at least
    Mixalis said:

I don't think it was difficult, just annoying. It's the same bs nodes over and over again. It's boring.

what's so bs? Mixmaster? masochism or buffet?

I think the lesson I learned today is gonna be to stick to cosmic and mystic quests because those were a lot easier for me at least
    that's great. these quests are designed so you pi k which is the easiest for you. but this is certainly not bs cash grab stuff
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★

that's great. these quests are designed so you pi k which is the easiest for you. but this is certainly not bs cash grab stuff
    Yep I’m willing to admit my mistakes and I think it’s more that my skill roster is mediocre at best between my 4 and 5 stars
    edited August 2020
    Mixalis said:

Mixalis said:

I don't think it was difficult, just annoying. It's the same bs nodes over and over again. It's boring.

what's so bs? Mixmaster? masochism or buffet?
    Did you not read what I said? It wasn't hard. It's the SAME boring bs nodes. Nothing exciting or fresh.
    well obviously I did. you said there are bs nodes. what's so bs? bs and boring are different
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    It’s difficult with suicides. Without them it should be fine
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    Spry node seemed a bit excessive for me but other than that it’s a bit simple fight that you need to time
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

Spry node seemed a bit excessive for me but other than that it’s a bit simple fight that you need to time

I feel like, without the Spry, there wouldn't be a real challenge, since Void would only be placing the debuffs through Intimidating Presence. Spry adds some challenge because it punishes you for not playing skillfully, but it's also not BS since it could be avoided entirely.
This discussion has been closed.