**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who's sp3 impressed you the most the first time?

ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
For me it was Scarlet Witch. The first time I got hit with it I was thinking only of how majestic it was even as my health was going down. I was even tempted to push her to sp3 just to see it again. Later when I got her as a 4*, I spammed that sp3 like there's no tomorrow. I took her, unawakened in every quest just so I could see that sp3 one more time.
The only other champions whose sp3 have impressed me like that are Doom, Ronin and recently, Airwalker.

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Silver surfer.
  • Atiqilis_790Atiqilis_790 Posts: 20
    Havoc
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

moon knight actually has a pretty cool one

Yea. Fighting a stacked Moon Knight, you will find yourself wishing for his gun to jam or something
  • ShøckerShøcker Posts: 200 ★★
    Black Widow (Claire Voyant)
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Magik Vs Groot/buff heavy fights after her rework
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Silver surfer & air walker.. His sp3 galactus crossover is flipping epic.
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    For damage, defo havok
    for awe, it was annihilus..
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Taskmaster’s is dope.

Hyperions also never gets old even though I throw at least 5 a day.
    Mr_Holl87 said:

Are we talking visually impressive or damage dealt/utility? Cause that affects my answer. Lol

Any
    edited August 2020
    Shøcker said:

Shøcker said:

Hers reminded me too much of SW but that evil laugh is a nice touch
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Definitely Air Walker.... and joe fixit, didn’t think he’d ever stop.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    First time I saw Havok's Sp1 was when I was exploring the Heroic version of a quest. I had a R4 5* and it's Heroic so I was like, "Meh, I can tank this." I couldn't. It was so much overkill. I was shocked.
    solopolo said:

No one can top Red Skull's sp3. Literally forces you to kneel before obliterating you.

Mordor makes you crawl on the ground like vermin before throwing you into the mirror dimension.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

solopolo said:

No one can top Red Skull's sp3. Literally forces you to kneel before obliterating you.

Red Skull's Sp3 is by far the best in the game. If you don't believe me, watch it with Elektra. 😏
    🧴🥩
    here before he's banned again
    if I get banned again it'll be permanent I think
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

solopolo said:

Red Skull's Sp3 is by far the best in the game. If you don't believe me, watch it with Elektra. 😏
    🧴🥩
    Again ?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

solopolo said:

🧴🥩
    Again ?
    yea