Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Whom should I rank up for Act 5.2.6

shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★

Whom should I rank up for Act 5.2.6 18 votes

4 star Spider Man (Stealth Suit) to final rank
5%
Berlad8 1 vote
4 star Void to final rank
0%
4 star Ghost to final rank
33%
Thicco_Modeharsh8029shield456HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSoulcrisherThe_Avenger 6 votes
4 star Iron Man Infinity War to final rank
0%
5 star Corvus Glaive to rank 3
61%
PantherusNZBoosterStqtsCiciliatoBonzodavidDretlleRenaxqq_hbtygbty423_Aayush19PrincenayarwYeetusTheFoetussiperalın 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 370 ★★
    Stealtht is insane but he wont help you too much in 5.2.6. I used corvus for the whole of the quest and i only used 5 revives take the kang path get one charge then take the path with venom on the right and getting the other charges are easy. Corvus takes collector down in 5 or less revives
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,481 ★★★★
    Not only is he a great option for the Collector since he can do massive damage before succumbing to Collector BS, but he'll continue to be invaluable for you throughout the rest of Act 5 and on into Act 6 so his value will last MUCH longer than the list of 4*
  • Options
    SoulcrisherSoulcrisher Posts: 44
    Corvus would be suggestive
  • Options
    @SoulCrisher thx
  • Options
    SoulcrisherSoulcrisher Posts: 44
    shield456 said:
    Cuz when he gets below 70% his specials at unblockable. Which u can counter using phase mode
  • Options
    Okk
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I would go ghost. for the last two quests of 5.2, I only used ghost, synergy team, and archangel, but I didn't need him either. she's incredibly useful for act five and carried me
  • Options
    Thx guys