**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5.4.6 Ultron KOed in <10 seconds

DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsTEaDx6jbM

I'm running 5.4.6 for... erm... fun (?) and this was too crazy to not share. I know this is overkill but it's an order of magnitude more overkill than most overkill.

Comments

• DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    He had it coming, I still have PTSD from dealing with this fellow back when he first came out.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Damn man, makes me want to try out my 6r3 star Ghost against him. Oh wait. I don’t have her at r3 yet because I can’t pull a tech t5cc :(
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Not to be that guy but it wasn't exacly under 10 seconds

• PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    What sig?
  • ForwardForward Posts: 115 ★★
    Unio77 said:

Not to be that guy but it wasn't exacly under 10 seconds

Considering the fight doesnt start into 2 seconds in the video, is being that guy called being wrong on trying to call something out?
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Wow thats nuts
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    Damn
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Looked like an arena fight
    Sig 115... in theory it would’ve been possible to do even more damage at max sig. I got to 240 charges by taking the Rage path (which coincidentally is also the longest path) so I was able to bank a bunch of 40-hit fights.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    Pulled a 6* AG for my OR but this thread makes me want to save my generic stones for Aegon
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

soon enough people will think they need something like that to finish act 5 lol

They already do
    Most “can this be enough for uncollected” are a bunch of r4 5* and 6* champs
    And many “can I get cavalier with this roster” have 3-4 r4s, 1 6* and 20 other 5*s at r1
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★

soon enough people will think they need something like that to finish act 5 lol

They already do
    Most “can this be enough for uncollected” are a bunch of r4 5* and 6* champs
    And many “can I get cavalier with this roster” have 3-4 r4s, 1 6* and 20 other 5*s at r1
    I can personally attest to this
    edited August 2020

Damn man, makes me want to try out my 6r3 star Ghost against him. Oh wait. I don’t have her at r3 yet because I can’t pull a tech t5cc :(

6* R3 Ghost and CMM both take around twice as long - around 16-18 seconds in a perfect situation. Which is still crazy fast for a fight that used to take 100+ hits and a dose of patience with Medusa.