**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Comments

• Ohhchewy90Ohhchewy90 Posts: 201
  • Billotch13Billotch13 Posts: 125
    Hit me up on Line swaggydaddyo and let’s chat!
  • Ohhchewy90Ohhchewy90 Posts: 201

Hit me up on Line swaggydaddyo and let’s chat!

What map you run and war rank
  • Billotch13Billotch13 Posts: 125
    AQ 5/5/4, Silver 1 AW - building the alliance up after I took over a couple months ago.
  • ChronicGeminiChronicGemini Posts: 104
    Hey man, hit me up on LINE: chronicgemini
  • Mix of AQ Map 5/6 and AW Gold 1/2. If interested hit me up on LINE: crusader01
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Home lol
  • Wright38Wright38 Posts: 27
    We could be a good match for you, my game I’d Is Wrighty 38

We run 455 in AQ and fully explore each week.
  • Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    Not sure what your experience is but we're an established P4 alliance that runs 5x5 in AQ. Message me on Line (crazyjamie84) if you're interested.
  • PleasureDomePleasureDome Posts: 93
    Are you still looking? Hit me up on Line if so! Line ID: pleasuredome
    Map 6x5 AQ, relaxed 2 BG AW
  • MBrotherMBrother Posts: 30
    Are you still looking
    We do map 5x5
    Gold2 in aw
    Find on line
    ID Last404
  • OnkyOnky Posts: 334
    I'm really looking for a boss killer that is looking to slow the pace down a bit, but if you are cavalier or at least uncollected, and can at least get through the mini bosses then I am willing to talk. I'm replacing a guy that just announced retirement. Line app is required for communication.We are a solid, stable team that plays smart.We are gold 1-2, we are pretty relaxed, my goal is to have a chill alliance, with not a lot of pressure, but decent rewards. It needs to be fun, not a burnout, I only ask that AQ and AW are taken care of, everything else is your pace. You will be tagged if needed. no minimums forvevents, no drama. We are running 55444 for 150-160 mil. we move fast, everyone does their part. We are all pretty much veteran players, lots of crazy skill and knowledge.we hit 500k to 750k for SA, most alliance event milestones reached. Our diversity is 149 to 150. I'm very involved and organized. Really are a great group. let me know if you have any questions, or if you're interested. I will need somebody asap. Contact me through line app ID is onky707.
  • Woody141082Woody141082 Posts: 223 ★★
    Primal Dragons We are filling back up after taking a break from the game for a while. Good community of vets looking to chill and still bring in solid rewards. 5x5 AQ and 2bg wars at Gold 2.
    Looking for 8k minimum prestige, willing to take a group on if it’s the right fit. Add me on line Woody141082
  • SpiderCWLSpiderCWL Posts: 141
    We are an alliance in the rebuilding process and need players who are willing to help us rebuild and grow. We currently do 1 group in AQ Map 5, but will definitely increase to 2 or 3 groups when we have the numbers. Also do 1 group in AW (Silver 2 in last season). No chat app required. Only use the in-game chat. Search for "team martin" if interested.
  • ZeusxZeusx Posts: 36
    Go to your alliance search u will get manny homes ..trust me .
  • Rex89Rex89 Posts: 22
    P4 in war ,Aq map66555
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    give us a look...

We are a group of moderate players who work together to maximize rewards. Most of us are old school 5x5 burnouts who just enjoy playing without all the AQ/AW pressure. We like to play with those who know and understand the game, and don't have a lot of patience for repeated shenanigans.

AW: 2 BG's in season, 1-2 BG off season, and sometime run theme tanks in the off season. Last season we were G1, but sometimes are in the G2 range. Usually there is no/little item use in our war effort. 5 war minimum per season.

AQ: 554, 554, 554, 544, 444 for 180-190+ mil weekly.

500-750k SA weekly, small minimums just to help us weed out the deadwood, no donations.

We use discord for group chat and are organized, this is mandatory for all ally members. You don't have to chat and be gabby, just call out routes, etc.

Holler if this sounds good. We have had a stable roster for several months...come in and enjoy the success.

groundround#0363 in discord, Ground Round in line, Gound Round in game.
  • Jamie2289Jamie2289 Posts: 91
    We run a mix of map 6&5 in aq with a 300m score. We have stepped back a bit in aw from being plat 4 a couple of seasons ago, we done an itemless season last season and finished gold 2. If you’re interested message me on line jamie2289