Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

5.4.6 Ultron KOed in <10 seconds

DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsTEaDx6jbM

I'm running 5.4.6 for... erm... fun (?) and this was too crazy to not share. I know this is overkill but it's an order of magnitude more overkill than most overkill.

Comments

• Options
    He had it coming, I still have PTSD from dealing with this fellow back when he first came out.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Damn man, makes me want to try out my 6r3 star Ghost against him. Oh wait. I don’t have her at r3 yet because I can’t pull a tech t5cc :(
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Not to be that guy but it wasn't exacly under 10 seconds

• Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,839 ★★★★★
    What sig?
  • Options
    ForwardForward Posts: 115 ★★
    Unio77 said:

Not to be that guy but it wasn't exacly under 10 seconds

Considering the fight doesnt start into 2 seconds in the video, is being that guy called being wrong on trying to call something out?
  • Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 934 ★★★
    Wow thats nuts
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Damn
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,463 ★★★★
    Looked like an arena fight
  • Options
    Sig 115... in theory it would’ve been possible to do even more damage at max sig. I got to 240 charges by taking the Rage path (which coincidentally is also the longest path) so I was able to bank a bunch of 40-hit fights.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,839 ★★★★★
    Pulled a 6* AG for my OR but this thread makes me want to save my generic stones for Aegon
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

soon enough people will think they need something like that to finish act 5 lol

They already do
    Most “can this be enough for uncollected” are a bunch of r4 5* and 6* champs
    And many “can I get cavalier with this roster” have 3-4 r4s, 1 6* and 20 other 5*s at r1
  • Options
    Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★

soon enough people will think they need something like that to finish act 5 lol

They already do
    Most “can this be enough for uncollected” are a bunch of r4 5* and 6* champs
    And many “can I get cavalier with this roster” have 3-4 r4s, 1 6* and 20 other 5*s at r1
    I can personally attest to this
  • Options
    edited August 2020

Damn man, makes me want to try out my 6r3 star Ghost against him. Oh wait. I don’t have her at r3 yet because I can’t pull a tech t5cc :(

6* R3 Ghost and CMM both take around twice as long - around 16-18 seconds in a perfect situation. Which is still crazy fast for a fight that used to take 100+ hits and a dose of patience with Medusa.