Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

it’s possible?

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,825 ★★★★★

the AI can block

Mystery Link Of The Day:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=czLYl4fM8yk

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    When I was streaming last night I put autofight on with colossus in rol and the ai reparried lol
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

the AI can block

Mystery Link Of The Day:

THANK YOU FOR THE LINK DUDE I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FIND IT FOR SO LONG. Couldn't get the write words to type it in lol
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    why were you using quake for auto fight? did it use mediums and light attacks and... and.. special attacks? on quake?
  • Options

why were you using quake for auto fight? did it use mediums and light attacks and... and.. special attacks? on quake?

free units mate
  • Options

the AI can block

Mystery Link Of The Day:

THANK YOU FOR THE LINK DUDE I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FIND IT FOR SO LONG. Couldn't get the write words to type it in lol
    I’m glad
  • Options

Quakes block animations 😍😍

dude ik
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

When I was streaming last night I put autofight on with colossus in rol and the ai reparried lol

can confirm this