**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam Boo appreciation thread

12346»

Comments

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Arsoz said:

Tiger360 said:

I get it she's a nice mod but are you lot really going to simp for her?

We arent sending her money so no we arent simping
    I don't think you understand what a simp is my boy

Tiger360 said:

I didn't even know she was a girl and she was still my favorite out of the mods. Just because you like someone and they're a girl doesn't mean you're simping for her.
    I didn't mean that, I mean the fact that everyone is worshipping her for pressing a few keys and not being toxic to people (pretty standard if you've ever been outside to a McDonald's for example)
    Aayush19 said:

Tiger360 said:

Tiger360 said:

I didn't even know she was a girl and she was still my favorite out of the mods. Just because you like someone and they're a girl doesn't mean you're simping for her.
    I didn't mean that, I mean the fact that everyone is worshipping her for pressing a few keys and not being toxic to people (pretty standard if you've ever been outside to a McDonald's for example)
    Have you seen such a behaviour from any other game moderator? No.
    Does it hurt to appreciate in new creative ways? No.
    Do you have a problem? Yes. Why?
    Yes I've seen a lot of kind behavior from forum moderators? I guess you don't use many forums besides this one. Tier 3 pokimane sub spotted. Also making a forum post is not creative, all your comebacks seem really simpish and childish
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Idk using the word "simp" when you don't even have a clue what it really means seems like very childish behaviour...
    @ some people

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Think this was forgotten to be closed/deleted for being against the ToS here.

think you forgot how to be happy. I’m totally against this thread, but it doesn’t need to be closed
    It seriosuly needs. Targeting a specific person on a thread always comes bad for someone, or even to that person. Even if some comments are positive. That's just how humanity is.
    And it's why these are not allowed in the first place.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Etjama said:

think you forgot how to be happy. I’m totally against this thread, but it doesn’t need to be closed
    It seriosuly needs. Targeting a specific person on a thread always comes bad for someone, or even to that person. Even if some comments are positive. That's just how humanity is.
    How the hell are you a Guardian, exactly?
    GW was a guardian on a previous forum
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

How the hell are you not a Guardian then? 😂

Etjama said:

There were no "guardians" on the previous forums
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

How the hell are you not a Guardian then? 😂
    because I’m not applying to be one
This discussion has been closed.