**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance war bosses. Kabam please fix this

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
The same bosses every war. On the same nodes. How and it what world is this supposed to be fun? Ever single war. The same over and over. Diversity is meaningless.

How many dominos, or imiw do I need to fight. I had 4 on one path.

Comments

• Options
    Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    you must not be in high level wars if you’ve got the same champ fights over and over because once you advance to gold or platinum it’s all about maximum diversity
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

you must not be in high level wars if you’ve got the same champ fights over and over because once you advance to gold or platinum it’s all about maximum diversity

False. No idea what gold you're in. I'm in P4 since we don't push too hard, but there is no maximum diversity here. You'll see multiple of those annoying Defenders in each BG. Haven't seen a 135+ diversity war in a while.
    Tbf you can land gold 1 in tier 6 easy enough, and tier 6 is so easy that you’re better off maximising points with diversity. Once you cross to tier 5 though the diversity goes straight back out the window.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

Extremely false. You couldn’t be more wrong. I’m in tier 2 and diversity means nothing. Dooms, things, korgs galore.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

im in plat and my last war had 4 dooms in section 3, 3 modoks, 3 korgs, several dominos and others.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

In high p1 and masters it is, gold and low-mid plat isn’t
  • Options
    GuruYosenGuruYosen Posts: 87
    Stop play AW then
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★

False. No idea what gold you're in. I'm in P4 since we don't push too hard, but there is no maximum diversity here. You'll see multiple of those annoying Defenders in each BG. Haven't seen a 135+ diversity war in a while.
    Tbf you can land gold 1 in tier 6 easy enough, and tier 6 is so easy that you’re better off maximising points with diversity. Once you cross to tier 5 though the diversity goes straight back out the window.
    Possible. Not been in T6 for a long time, but yeah unless you're in P1/Masters, I don't think people care about diversity. Especially with the new Map. Roadblock the guys before the mini island itself.