**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who next to rank 5 for act 6.2 and beyond

I'm starting to push through a first time run of 6.2 and beyond and wondering which rank 5 would be most useful for that. I'm looking more in terms of Utility as I have a few solid damage dealers already.

I already have Doom, Aegon, Sparky, Thing, Dominio, Hyperion, Nick Fury and Quake at rank 5. There are a few things I'm missing at the rank 5 level in terms of utility that could use filling.
  • Champ that is both Poison and Bleed Immune
  • Incinerate Immunity
  • Heal Block/Reversal
  • Slow
  • Solid regen
I'm kinda leaning towards one of the first 4 in the list below, but I've left the rest because they are still great champs and maybe I'm missing something.

I really like the idea of Warlock. The immunities and heal block seem really handy and he is an answer to annoying havoc and Mr. Sinister (I have already plowed through 6.2.2 Mr. Sinister with Hyperion though). Sorcerer Supreme also looks really useful especially for the champion boss. Not sure if ranking her just for that is worth it though as I might be able to get by with Doom. Cap America and Colossus also seem to fit a good chunk of what I'm looking for.

Who next to rank 5 for act 6.2 and beyond 14 votes

Warlock (unduped) -- triple immune, most reliable heal block in game, havok/sinister counter.
57%
CiciliatoSarvanga1_Thicco_ModeLeoZedMilo90145Nameless_IWYeetusTheFoetusThe_Avenger 8 votes
Sorcerer Supreme (unduped) -- Regen on block, easy access to slow, 6.2.6 champion counter.
0%
Cap America IW (duped, but low sig) - Synergies utility! Can take a beating.
0%
Colossus (duped, very low sig) Triple Immune, Can take a beating.
14%
HendrossJamesBond_007 2 votes
Corvus (duped) High damage, but I hear that he looses effectiveness from 6.3 unwards. 2x immune.
7%
Řïdđhįm 1 vote
Archangel (~sig 90), heal block, ability accuracy reduction, his own ability accuracy can't be lowered
0%
Human Torch (unduped), heal block, incinerate immune, can't miss utility, but fragile.
14%
EdeuinkCrazystories4life 2 votes
Venom the Duck (duped), solid regen and damage with right RNG, great for incursions.
0%
Void (~sig 160) heal reverse, some power control, incinerate immune.
7%
Jelle 1 vote
She Hulk (duped), slow
0%

Comments

• Options
    Human Torch (unduped), heal block, incinerate immune, can't miss utility, but fragile.
    You probably want a r5 Torch in Abyss
  • Options
    Angelfire_TNORAngelfire_TNOR Posts: 64
    I had though about that, as it would give me the the 4 horsemen... considering I haven’t made the grind through LOL yet, I think Abyss is probably a long way out.
  • Options
    JamesBond_007JamesBond_007 Posts: 130
    Colossus (duped, very low sig) Triple Immune, Can take a beating.
    If you have 5*, Omega Red synergy then Colossus. Other wise Warlock.