**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Does he seriously have no use unless he’s duped?

Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
I’m in a ali where prestige doesn’t matter and I don’t do the 5* arena so does he have absolutely no use unless duped like Ægon? Also this is my 6th 6* after Miles and Joe Fixit. Sometimes I wonder why I try for 6*s over 5*s.

Comments

• ShøckerShøcker Posts: 200 ★★
    Today I got it in a 4-star crystal for the 3rd time ... and it's still useless
  • JestuhJestuh Posts: 273 ★★★

I’m in a ali where prestige doesn’t matter and I don’t do the 5* arena so does he have absolutely no use unless duped like Ægon? Also this is my 6th 6* after Miles and Joe Fixit. Sometimes I wonder why I try for 6*s over 5*s.

Early 6s crystals suck. Honestly save up for the feature if you want good 6s champs. But remember an r1 6s has a similar attack as an r4 5s.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

If he’s duped lol. Your funny. I loved ragnarok but Thor rags flat our sucks rotten pickled donkey balls.

Does that mean u like pickled donkey balls as long as they aren't rotten???
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

Neotwism said:

If he’s duped lol. Your funny. I loved ragnarok but Thor rags flat our sucks rotten pickled donkey balls.

Does that mean u like pickled donkey balls as long as they aren't rotten???
    well, yeah. you don't?
    Never tried them. I would imagine they would be salty on their own and wouldn't need pickled!
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    With high sig, if you throw Proxima and Hulk Rags on your team you can do some fun damage often but it’s really only practical in ROL where your opponent can’t use special 3
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    One of his biggest benefits is a synergy with Hela that has her start with 100 spirits. He is ok at best, but not bottom 10, at least in my opinion. It’s a shame, cause I like his animations.
  • DenRodDenRod Posts: 43
    Neotwism said:

Stop "trying" for 6* champs over 5*. Their are very few 6* champs in the game right now that are better than a maxed 5*. It's easier to get, dupe, and accumulate sig stones for 5* champs. A rank 5 5* will gain power faster than even a r3 6* during fights. 6* champs look nice but the resources are still pretty rare to take them past rank 2. In 99% of champs the 5* version is better than 6* champs right now. Try developing your 5* roster and just build up your 6* and don't get bothered by a "bad" pull. A year ago ppl were upset pulling a 6* Colossus, Hulkbuster and Magneto. Now ppl are thrilled to pull them. Nobody knows what champs will be popular a year from now either through rebalancing or newly added champs. That Miles or Joe Fixit may be the best in the game a few months from now.

I have to disagree with most of your statement. There are a few champs that really need the awakened ability in order to perform in the level needed for endgame content. But the vast majority doesn’t need it at all.

Yes, an awakened champion is inherently better than one not awakened (you are adding an ability after all). Some of them will have an even greater value by having it. But most 6* should already be the primary focus of any account rather than their 5* counterparts as MCOC is has already shifted its focus. It’s just a matter of identifying which champs are really deserving of ranking up and how impacted they are by not having the awakened ability, i.e. Namor.

I have completely stopped ranking 5* that already have 6* versions of themselves available.

With that being said, I agree with you after you say “a year ago ppl were upset......”. That is really something people should keep in mind from now on.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    He was one of the most underwhelming champs I have played with.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    Wow, there's a lot of hate for this guy.

He's not got much utility, but he's really not that bad!

Even Unawakened, if you put him on a team with Heimdall and Hela for synergies, he's really sustainable. If you can hold a combo, he gets huge bursts of power, and 100% stun on SP1.

Looking at your profile, OP, he won't do much for you now; but if you'd picked him up as your first 6*, when you were still working with Rank 4 5*s, that could have been different.
  • AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 194 ★★
    I have him duped as 5* and I will rank 4 him with a variant 2017 gem given the fact I like his animations and pretty much I have all pre2017 good champs all R4 or R5.

But yes, he has no use unduped, and even duped, only works after sp3, whea lot of other champions have already finish 3-4 fights, he's still building his first.
  • LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    Definitely designed as a defender and prestige champion so I imagine that’s why he’s so terrible on offense.

I swear his kit makes no sense. You build him up, hit the sp3 and the ai will more then likely be at an sp3 or close so it all goes to waste while your busy trying to bait out specials. If he could tank an sp3, was unblockable during his wrath or could even just ko the opponent like buffed Mags after an sp3 he’d make sense, otherwise he’s below meh and I’ve tried to like him.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Checkmate

Duped him from compensation after I got him.

He is pretty dissapointing but I like him. I also created my own Update for him that would make him good.
  • jonzerjonzer Posts: 161
    thor rag is good if u use sp3 and hes duped but it takes so long to ramp up i dont even bother