Due to an issue with Alliance War Defense Tactic, we will be ending this Alliance War Season effective immediately. This current War will not count towards your Alliance War Season Score. War Season eligibility rewards will be reduced to 2 Wars in the Season.

We understand that this is not a perfect solution, but without the ability to remove or freeze the War Rating quick enough, the rest of our Alliance War season would be compromised.

This war will remain active, and in-game, you will still see the season until tomorrow. After we end the season tomorrow, we will be taking some time to collect data and remove the changes to the Alliance War Season score. Once that is complete, we will be able to send out Alliance War Season rewards.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Forgot password of my account please help!!

I have had a good account with omega red 4/55 5 star and ghost 1/25 6 star. I forgot the password of my id. Can someone please help me how to find it. I forgot this since I’ve been playing in my another account for a while and so forgot my main accounts password.

Comments

• SDPSDP Posts: 1,615 ★★★★
    Send a support ticket?
  • Im not sure how to send mate, can you help me with that too??
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,615 ★★★★

Im not sure how to send mate, can you help me with that too??

If there is not a “forgot password?” option on your new account, then click on the icon in the top left corner of your other account, and then click support. Make it known that you are searching for the password to a different account.

I sort of misunderstood the post. It is a bit strange that there is no option to recover your password.
  • Maximus_AuroMaximus_Auro Posts: 19
    Press forgot password option and the password will be sent to you registered mail ID.
  • Press forgot password option and the password will be sent to you registered mail ID.

I had created only a kabam id. Can i still do it mate??