Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Rank down tickets because of new war set up

Please think about issuing very small amount of rank down tickets because of the new war set up no more defensive kills. I personally ranked up multiple defenders that everyone else already has therefore there's no Diversity. I didn't know war was gonna change.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,775 ★★★★★
    Enough with these RDT's threads. Use the search tool before creating another one.
    It's impossible to determine which champs were affected because NO champion was changed.
    There will be no tickets, confirmed by a MOD
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,047 ★★★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Enough with these RDT's threads. Use the search tool before creating another one.
    It's impossible to determine which champs were affected because NO champion was changed.

Agree completely however they are SO detrimental and harmful to the game that even if champs do get changed there should NEVER be a generic rank down ticket issues. For 12.0, they should have only issued a thor, SW, BW, Dr. S ticket.
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Skynet "SYSTEM" seems to not be picking up these key words and auto deleting threads LOL
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,047 ★★★★★
    R4GE wrote: »
    Skynet "SYSTEM" seems to not be picking up these key words and auto deleting threads LOL

This is literally my dream for the forum, to auto delete anything about rdt
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,268 ★★★★★
    What the other Members are trying to say is, there have been a great deal of Threads on the subject, but the response is that they won't be issued. They're for changes to the Champs themselves, and not content.
  • Options
    HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    Yeah man mikes posted it SEVERAL times no RDTs will be issued because no champs were directly effected by the change to AW
  • Options
    BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    So OP, when you get your rank down tickets so you can rank instead for diversity, you gonna rank up 5* collosus, HB, Spider Gwen, She hulk?

Lol I don’t think so. Stop asking for rank down tickets, they are not going to give hand them out again. Especially if you’re claiming it’s for diversity when everyone knows people will just rank for prestige.
  • Options
    Huluhula wrote: »
    Yeah man mikes posted it SEVERAL times no RDTs will be issued because no champs were directly effected by the change to AW
    "changed"
  • Options
    "changed"

That's what I meant. I'm just not a wordsmith like the rest of you :(
  • Options
    "changed"

Just stressing no champs were changed.
    You say they weren't affected and you'll start a hell of a debate lol
  • Options
    "changed"

Just stressing no champs were changed.
    You say they weren't affected and you'll start a hell of a debate lol

Well yeah, what you said then! Haha no champs were changed in the the recent update so rank down tickets will not be issued
  • Options
    BigbadromoBigbadromo Posts: 26
    Just wait until the whales start complaining.
  • Options
    SavageAssSlayaSavageAssSlaya Posts: 20
    edited September 2017
    They didn't change champs they just changed the environment they're used in lol
  • Options
    I get what the O.P is saying and i agree with him. While yes it's true that no champs have been altered, but there's been champs that several people have ranked up for the sole purpose of being just a defender. These champs are now useless if you want to win an AW as defender diversity and rating are now very important for those extra points. Also if you add on the fact that they've stated that defender diversity will be across the whole alliance and not per BG as it is currently. An easy fix for kabam would be to bring back defender kills or simply do away with defender diversity and the idea of rank down tickets would be useless as those god tier defenders will still be useful
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    While I'm not sure rtds are needed I understand why people would want them. The champs might not have been changed but their usefulness has been substantially changed.
    What bothers me is how fast people jump on others for mentioning the idea, being rude af. Don't like it move on.
    People are asking for them because kabam messed up and still needs to fix war. Nothing wrong with adding diversity points but the scoring balance is still way off! A few changes and war would probably be much better. Of course people would still be upset but if done right there would be far fewer. Be honest this new war started off a huge mess and pissed a lot of people off.
  • Options
    SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    I don't want RTDs, but the whole diversity thing really irked me, I now have 6 champs that 50% of the people in my alliance also use for war. Not really sure what could be done to fix this dilemma, but think of something.

Also AW blows hard right now
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    I thought defender diversity was supposed to be a tiebraker not a game changer
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,268 ★★★★★
    I thought defender diversity was supposed to be a tiebraker not a game changer

From the results seen, that's exactly how it's functioning in the system currently implemented. In terms of Ranking, it means focusing on Ranking other Champs that have not been previously used. The Champs Ranked are still usable. It just happens to be that there are multiples of them within Allies. Progression in the game is not secular. Anything Ranked is of some value. The problem with being too selective with Ranking is it limits the perspective for the overall game. There are Resources stacked and expiring because the focus has been on Ranking the same few Champs, with the others labeled "garbage". That in turn has an effect on the overall system because those Resources are really meant to be used. There are other imbalances I could go into, but I'd verge on going off-topic. The point is, there are no changes to the Champs themselves, and even if our motivation for Ranking is for War alone, that doesn't render the Champ Ranked for nothing overall.
  • Options
    MyTaffyMyTaffy Posts: 144
    edited September 2017
    The trend was the people asked for RDT mainly are newly created accounts....
This discussion has been closed.