**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question about act 6

so i got inpatient on the act 6 nerf and well i always got one shoted on the first firght but for some reason decided to give it a go now i have sicides on and I got it down and kept going next thing I am on the act 6.1.6 boss and become cav

Now my question

Since I became cav a few days ago will I still receive the compensation when they finish nerfing act 6

Comments

• Options
    Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    also should I keep going or wait until its all updated
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    no it's been gone for quite a while. also, just keep going but don't spend stuff. if you can continue, just wair
  • Options

no it's been gone for quite a while. also, just keep going but don't spend stuff. if you can continue, just wair

It hasn't even came out yet they arnt sending it until they finish changing it so what do you mean by its gone
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I think the other person thought u were talking about the compensation for the downtime that some ppl we're getting who advanced to the next progression level so they got the comp twice. Kabam said there was a cutoff date on when ppl have to receive compensation for act 6. They never stated the official date though. If I were you I would go as far as you can without spending many, if any, resources. Without knowing if you will get any compensation it isn't worth spending a lot of resources that u might not get anything back for. Hopefully they will be giving us an update soon on act 6. The last I heard was they planned on having it updated by the end of the year. I hope that helps.
  • Options

It hasn't even came out yet they arnt sending it until they finish changing it so what do you mean by its gone
    🤦my bad. @Neotwism is right. I thought you meant the general compensation. I think you would get it, but don't count on it
  • Options
    Lol I completely forgot about that but didn't want to push to get extra rewards I wasn't entitled to lol but I might just go with monthly quest at least I'm cav now
  • Options
    congrats btw!
  • Options
    WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    I hope they don't any give compensation for completing 6.1
    6.1 is a joke. The attack values are not that high and there are only 2-3 bs fights in the entire chapter
  • Options
    Whaaaat said:

I hope they don't any give compensation for completing 6.1
    6.1 is a joke. The attack values are not that high and there are only 2-3 bs fights in the entire chapter

Why does it bother u what they give compensation for? If you have finished it then that just means you will receive more comp. It doesn't take anything away from you if they give comp or not. It doesn't matter to me if they give comp for 6.1 or not because the rewards for cav made it worth it for me to complete. I don't know a single reason why anyone would "hope" they didn't get free resources. That just doesn't make sense to me.
  • Options
    Because it's already too easy
    I don't want compensation for something that you can complete with 5* 4/55 champs itemless
  • Options
    Whaaaat said:

I don't want compensation for something that you can complete with 5* 4/55 champs itemless

I guess u didn't claim any or the previous compensation packs when they changed other acts then. It somehow makes sense to just let them go unclaimed I guess. Do u realize how stupid that sounds?
  • Options
    Neotwism said:

Whaaaat said:

I guess u didn't claim any or the previous compensation packs when they changed other acts then. It somehow makes sense to just let them go unclaimed I guess. Do u realize how stupid that sounds?
    They gave compensation for changing other acts? When? And which act did they changed?
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Act 6.1 is hard for most players attempting it at that stage
  • Options
    ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    I don’t expect much of a nerf for 6.1 and 6.2. The attack values there are completely manageable. I’m assuming the compensation will depend on how much of act6 you did, I wouldn’t expect a lot from just 6.1 anyway.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

so i got inpatient on the act 6 nerf and well i always got one shoted on the first firght but for some reason decided to give it a go now i have sicides on and I got it down and kept going next thing I am on the act 6.1.6 boss and become cav

Now my question

Since I became cav a few days ago will I still receive the compensation when they finish nerfing act 6

to answer your question , you should get partial compensation, since you have only completed one chapter and not even 100%ed it, that comp will probably be pretty small.