**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I... am... Uncollected (Brief History DLC included)

The first time I played this game was back in 2017. I had a few 3 star champions in a few weeks but lost the account because I uninstalled the game. Devastated by the loss of progress, I didn't play again for two month.

But I wanted to continue playing and become stronger than before so I reinstalled it and this time made sure I made an account and backed it up. Playing it more and more as I progressed, I got my first 4star but then stopped playing because my device broke and I didn't return to MCoC for 2 years...

Some day in September in the year 2019, I randomly remembered about MCoC and decided I would continue my journey and so I did.
From my first 4star to my first 5star, X23, I learned that this game was more than just tapping, that It was meant to be played strategically and that some champions were better than others, if used properly. Learning from my alliance members who are now my very good friends, I became an amateur.

I am now Uncollected. Beating act 4 feels like yesterday. It has been a wild journey... from getting sad over game breaking bugs to being joyous over extremely generous compensations, I have reached where I am now and I am not even close to the end. More acts, EQs, AQs and AWs, ROL and LOL, crystal openings and goofing around in Global await.

From a gullible boy who tapped the screen, I've grown into a gullible boy who taps the screen strategically.
And there's so much more room to grow. I don't regret investing this much time into this game and I will certainly invest more. After all, that's the only thing an FTP player can invest haha.

I used about 600 Units for the Collector and to be honest, it was worth it.
I now have 420 left :wink:

The team I used:

The Mail:

My Profile:

Comments

• jonzerjonzer Posts: 161
    yuo. congrats dude :smile:
  • SplamBorginSplamBorgin Posts: 211
    jonzer said:

yuo. congrats dude :smile:

Thanks mate :blush:
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Fantastic!
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    Congrats & Great stuff.
    Solswerd said:

Fantastic!

yussssssssssss
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    congrats!
  • Ok I've seen you post this twice. What is DLC included? Is this like that "not a novella" thing?

Ok I've seen you post this twice. What is DLC included? Is this like that "not a novella" thing?

I didn't post it twice. I replied to a person so maybe it became relevant again.

And the DLC thing is just a joke on the huge story I wrote on how I got into the game and stuff.
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Awesome congrats mate
  • JinøraJinøra Posts: 94
    This is sick
    Congrats!!
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

Ok I've seen you post this twice. What is DLC included? Is this like that "not a novella" thing?

I didn't post it twice. I replied to a person so maybe it became relevant again.

And the DLC thing is just a joke on the huge story I wrote on how I got into the game and stuff.
    Lol, I remember that.

People really like it if you use stuff like that in the title for every post, you should keep doing it!
    Moot4Life said:

Lol, I remember that.

People really like it if you use stuff like that in the title for every post, you should keep doing it!
    yus yus it's kind of like clickbait but instead of baiting into bad content you are baiting into actual good content XD