**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any update on 5 star scarlet witch?

bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
I believe it was supposed to be during the summer, summer is quickly comic to an end. Any update?

Comments

• PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    Dont get your hopes up she’ll just be relessed in a $$ bundle like wolverine was
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    She’s in the CCP beta accounts, other than that we got told to wait and see.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    maybe next week or 2
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    GagoH said:

Dont get your hopes up she’ll just be relessed in a $$ bundle like wolverine was

They said in the Road Map her and every other currently Unavailable 5 Star (like Thor, Wolverine, Black Bolt, Gamora, ect.) will be added to the Basic Pool now that the Duel Class 5 Star Crystals are out which made the Pools much more Manageable.

GagoH said:

They said in the Road Map her and every other currently Unavailable 5 Star (like Thor, Wolverine, Black Bolt, Gamora, ect.) will be added to the Basic Pool now that the Duel Class 5 Star Crystals are out which made the Pools much more Manageable.
    I was referring to the summer addition, we dont know when exactly she’ll be released to the basic pool, could be a long time.
    edited August 2020
    GagoH said:

GagoH said:

I was referring to the summer addition, we dont know when exactly she’ll be released to the basic pool, could be a long time.

Yes the Summer Addition is the Addition of her (maybe they'll do a Early Access Crystal first) and the other Basic 5 Stars to the Basic Pool.
    (Where it says "See Basic Pool Tuning" is referring to the Duel Class Crystals which were unreleased at the time)

GagoH said:

GagoH said:

Yes the Summer Addition is the Addition of her (maybe they'll do a Early Access Crystal first) and the other Basic 5 Stars to the Basic Pool.
    (Where it says "See Basic Pool Tuning" is referring to the Duel Class Crystals which were unreleased at the time)

Damn looks like i shouldve saved those 200k mystic/science dual crystal shards, i’ll start hoarding for her now
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    GagoH said:

GagoH said:

GagoH said:

Damn looks like i shouldve saved those 200k mystic/science dual crystal shards, i’ll start hoarding for her now
    she needs high sig anyways
    GagoH said:

GagoH said:

GagoH said:

They did say "looking at this Summer for a release date", so it could change as it's not a definitive date. But with the way everything else in the Road Map is set, they should all be added to the Basic Pool by the end of the year.
    Moot4Life said:

GagoH said:

GagoH said:

GagoH said:

she needs high sig anyways
    I can easily awaken and max sig her