Options

BW Claire Voyant's awakened ability

BWCV's death immunity is activating for me after sp3, but she can die before the timer is up. I have recreated this problem on different nodes in AW, AQ map 6, solo quests and the side objectives. Is anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

BWCV's death immunity is activating for me after sp3, but she can die before the timer is up. I have recreated this problem on different nodes in AW, AQ map 6, solo quests and the side objectives. Is anyone else having this issue?

Do you have a video of it? Possibly heal reversal or aar
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    What nodes and who against
  • Options
    DrainbamagedDrainbamaged Posts: 28
    I only remember today's as I haven't taken the time to write down the previous ones, but the latest being aarkus 2nd boss on map 6 AQ today.
  • Options
    I can make a video when I get the chance
  • Options
    I have a video, this time in variant 5 against rhino. I had to fire off 2 sp3's because he codnt kill me fast enough the first time. The second time, death immunity didn't even activate. I need to make a YouTube account and upload and such to post a link, I'll repost with the link when that's done.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

I have a video, this time in variant 5 against rhino. I had to fire off 2 sp3's because he codnt kill me fast enough the first time. The second time, death immunity didn't even activate. I need to make a YouTube account and upload and such to post a link, I'll repost with the link when that's done.

If she has no charges when you used the 2nd sp3 you’d lose deathtouch and therefore not be able to use the sig
  • Options
    The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    Do you have charges for her

Vision arkus it’s hard to get more than a few since he does not have many buffs

I use her extensively and found no issue,
    Used her for v5 venom to solo him. Build up his buffs sp2 get to sp3 launch it for lots of damage and tank his sp3 reliably
  • Options
    I know I didn't for the rhino fight, I will bear that in mind for next time and look first, thanks a lot!