**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Do voids debuffs stick slower on skills?

I was doing today’s side eq against void and nick hardly ever got any debuffs on him but as soon as I tried to use any non skill character on my team they died within 10 seconds due to voids debuffs

Comments

• Options
    The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    There is a delay for each alive team mate on the opposing team
    .6 seconds per team mate
    5 alive makes it 3 seconds delay
    It’s in his ability page
  • Options
    Alvin69Alvin69 Posts: 78 ★★

I was doing today’s side eq against void and nick hardly ever got any debuffs on him but as soon as I tried to use any non skill character on my team they died within 10 seconds due to voids debuffs

The less champs you have alive on your team, the faster the debuffs apply.

For every champ alive on your team, the debuffs have a 0.6 second delay before applying.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Unrelated but has anyone had any luck with Taskmaster? I feel like if you are methodical enough you won’t take too much damage and gain immunity. I’m just too scared to try and would rather spend revives on Ægon where I know for sure he will put a dent in Void as opposed to taskmaster.
  • Options

Unrelated but has anyone had any luck with Taskmaster? I feel like if you are methodical enough you won’t take too much damage and gain immunity. I’m just too scared to try and would rather spend revives on Ægon where I know for sure he will put a dent in Void as opposed to taskmaster.

You’re going to have to wait at 9 combo and then hit as soon as the debuff appears
    Doing that 10 times seems impractical since any other champ with high damage output will probably finish the fight sooner since both will have to wait at 9 combo hits. Difference is that at 9 combo hits you can hit while it’s applying and no issue, but for TM ( if you do that strat) you have to let it apply and not let it tick
  • Options
    CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302

His concussions can work too, lowering Void's ability accuracy
  • Options
    Mayis said:

Maybe you just shrugged them off via 10 combos. Skill champs have more hits than average champions, hence they get to 10 combos often. Squirrel Girl does even through block, Stealthy is the only character (if I didn't forgot someone) with 7 hit base combo, Aegon and Nick has lot of hits on their Heavy and specials, Blades, punishers, Winter soldiers, Thors, Mole Mans, Falcons, Elsas specials do lots of hits too. I use it against Void, but I cant say if Kabam did this intentionally bc it really counters only Void

Tigra and BWDO also have 7 hit combos