**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Undisputed War Champion and Masterclass titles.

So i've been sending tickets and i was ignored all of the times can I get a proper reply here?

You guys decided to award 4 new titles after achieving certain times of wins in Alliance War seasons, well my concern is what about the people that already achieved more than 10 times War Champion title? What's the purpose of having those titles in our profiles if we can't use them, but still are displayed there?, If your intention was to add new titles for Alliance war purposes, why people who already have more than 10 War champion titles haven't been awarded with the new title? Are you really expecting to give this new titles that was implemented this past season to be available in 1 year or 2? I mean what was the purpose of getting those War champion titles in the past? Can I get a response? Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnxXT8_CbWU

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra

Comments

• Options
    WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    Noone cares about the titles
  • Options
    RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    The current War Champion has already won the last 11 seasons in a row, but will be required to win 20 straight seasons to receive the 10x war champion title. No big deal?

So 9 more titles to go. That should take about 13 more months if everything goes perfectly.

In the end, it will take about 2.5 years of winning consecutive war seasons before you get a title that you already earned.

• Options
    WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    13 months=2.5 years?
    Did I miss something?
  • Options
    RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Whaaaat said:

13 months=2.5 years?
    Did I miss something?

Yea you did
  • Options