**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cav Rewards Suggestion

It seems that most likely we will be getting some form of t5cc per month for each EQ. Instead of recieving 4-5 2% crystals, can we just get one 10% crystal? Maybe sprinkle the 2% crystals into little side missions like you have for this month but if not, I would much prefer 1 10% than the smaller ones. Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Tbh I really hope it’s more than 10% cumulative from Cav EQ, I already net 10% per week just from AQ. Wouldn’t mind if the Cav T5CC was a 10% selector though.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    We need more than 10% imo, 10% selector maybe, but if not a selector more than 10% is needed
  • Options
    WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    You guys expect 10% in the rewards?
    You have high expectations lol
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    I think 10% would be too small for cavalier exploration. closer to 25% would be ideal especially if difficulty for exploration is meant to challenge those that are done with act 6.
    I'm not sure if kabams finally going to suck it up and make t5cc more readily available
  • Options
    E_Rich423E_Rich423 Posts: 121 ★★
    Whaaaat said:

You guys expect 10% in the rewards?
    You have high expectations lol

We already are receiving 10% through Canadian/Herald difficulty, i am requesting how we get it to change.

Also, yes I would absolutely love to receive more through monthly EQ, or it will absolutely become out dated in a short period of time.
  • Options
    Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    Pretty much every monthly event quest reward is outdated already outdated you dont hear anything about them fixing that They just keep increasing difficulty with b.s. nodes I wouldnt set my hopes too high