**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SUMMER BOSS RUSH GONE!!!!

Where are they

Comments

• Options
    monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    that's the summoner showdown. and it's not gone 'cause it has not arrived D:
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    2 threads on this. Nice. Well done.
  • Options
    Shivamrajak124Shivamrajak124 Posts: 58
    I am Indian, and likely it's not for Indian players😭😭. @Kabam Miike , for Indians and for other countries who are not able to join summoner showdown , give us some special quest or other things because we also want to take part in summoner showdown ,plz understand
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

I am Indian, and likely it's not for Indian players😭😭. @Kabam Miike , for Indians and for other countries who are not able to join summoner showdown , give us some special quest or other things because we also want to take part in summoner showdown ,plz understand

Um, that's what the Show-Up is for. It's not Kabam's fault your country has restrictions on content/shipping.
  • Options

It isn't due to your location, it is bugged right now and not avail. Also their is the showup event which is available to everyone

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/216873/guys-where-s-the-showdown#latest
  • Options
    Is Showup too not for India?
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

Is Showup too not for India?

Show-Up is for everyone.
  • Options
    Shivamrajak124Shivamrajak124 Posts: 58
    Ohhhk thank you Soo much , I thought, show up is only for other countries 😅
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    anyone can do the showdown in game tho right? just the really big stuff like irl equipment is limited
  • Options
    Red_and_JackRed_and_Jack Posts: 2

Get a life dude.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

Get a life dude.
    No way dude.