**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Silver surfer is actually not that bad

So I tried the event a few times and it was so hard and awkward. Kept messing up. Used medusa cause she seemed to be working. On the tenth try she got him down 56 so I said screw it let’s go and used a revive. Only took 15 more percent. Used another and done. Lvl 2 rev. Once you get it you realize that it just takes patience and skill. Practice avoiding his specials and wait a second till he stand back up. I had quake balckbolt heimdall wolv and my mvp medusa. So if it’s not for you then that’s fine. But don’t complain because it def possible. (Rewards are pretty garbage tho for this)

Comments

• Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Good job man!
  • Options
    GuruYosenGuruYosen Posts: 87
    Congrats
  • Options
    striker_overlordstriker_overlord Posts: 15
    edited August 2020

So I tried the event a few times and it was so hard and awkward. Kept messing up. Used medusa cause she seemed to be working. On the tenth try she got him down 56 so I said screw it let’s go and used a revive. Only took 15 more percent. Used another and done. Lvl 2 rev. Once you get it you realize that it just takes patience and skill. Practice avoiding his specials and wait a second till he stand back up. I had quake balckbolt heimdall wolv and my mvp medusa. So if it’s not for you then that’s fine. But don’t complain because it def possible. (Rewards are pretty garbage tho for this)

Its really doable, but rewards isn’t worth the effort that’s the issue for me
    Boss rush isn’t bad as this but it gave handsome rewards
  • Options
    Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Nice I'm still trying to get him down I almost had him at one point at 60% but a power surge knocked out my WiFi feels bad man.
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Agreed man, I can see both sides of the coin.

It’s not as hard as people are making out, nowhere near, I did it on a level 40 mini account. It just took a little practice to get into and fully understand the best way to do the fight. I actually really enjoyed it after that initial period of frustration.

It does however miss the mark on inclusivity by having limited counters in 4*. Maybe scaling it to 3* makes it more likely people have those options available and the rank up cost is considerably less.

Re rewards it’s not the best vs current side quests or boss rush but it’s still 3000 shards and 1/2 mill gold for maybe a couple hours practicing and fighting. Pro rata it’s better than LOL, monthly eq for eg and certainly better than arena.

If you have to rank up a champ from r1 specifically for the fight then maybe it’s not worth it in gold cost, I dunno I’m still gonna take colossus to r3 on my main acc where I have all his synergies and see if I can do it boosted.

• Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I think it would be cool if you got a points multiplier depending on the champion rarity you used - eg
    5* = base points
    4* = 2x points
    3* = 3x points
    2* = 5* points

Then we could see people working out points vs time etc on using a 5* Medusa/colossus vs going intercept god mode with a 2* Colossus