**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I accidentally reported one of my alliance members what should I do?

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
the title

Comments

• Options
    SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Reported them for what?
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Nothing will happen if no rules were broken. What I would have done is not admitted it lol.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

quit your alliance and change your username

loll
  • Options
    don't worry. if they didn't do anything bad, it's ok
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    MaxGaming said:

the title

Nothing will happen don’t worry.
    Someone needs a big number of reports to attract the algorithms attention and Kabam take action against them.
    If Kabam was investigating every single report, then they would be so busy, that they would release new content/update once a year 🤣
  • Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    If you feel guilty just send a ticket. Kabam will carefully read it and be very helpful.
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    pack your bags and take a taxi while the authorities are chasing you. DONT get in the taxi though, just tell the driver to keep driving (put your device in their too so they cant track you by ip). the cops will follow the taxi thinking you are in there while you use your own personal car hidden in the garage. go all the way to mexico, it is pretty much the opposite of Canada so kabam wont find you there.
    go to a plastic surgeon and ask them for a complete remodel, and when it's complete kill them so they don't report you to the police immediately.
    change your name and get a whole new life. get a new phone, and a new license. then, add the end of all this, download mcoc and make your username "NOTMaxGaming" so they know it isn't you and they don't ban you from life instantly. continue your life as normal after 5-10 years but never answer the question "where did you get your username from?"

this message will self destruct in 5 minutes, see you then buddy.
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Don’t worry... about a thing.. cause every little thing... is gonna be alright. Do do do du doo do du du.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    run. just run. as far as you can go.
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

the title

Had you been quiet, your ally mate would have never known... I'm sure he reads the forums and well... It's too late!

• Options
    Moot4Life said:

pack your bags and take a taxi while the authorities are chasing you. DONT get in the taxi though, just tell the driver to keep driving (put your device in their too so they cant track you by ip). the cops will follow the taxi thinking you are in there while you use your own personal car hidden in the garage. go all the way to mexico, it is pretty much the opposite of Canada so kabam wont find you there.
    go to a plastic surgeon and ask them for a complete remodel, and when it's complete kill them so they don't report you to the police immediately.
    change your name and get a whole new life. get a new phone, and a new license. then, add the end of all this, download mcoc and make your username "NOTMaxGaming" so they know it isn't you and they don't ban you from life instantly. continue your life as normal after 5-10 years but never answer the question "where did you get your username from?"

this message will self destruct in 5 minutes, see you then buddy.

you seem to know a little too much about this... now I know what to do in three years when notmoot4life is on the forums