Options

Pls pls pls add blade+elsa synergy!!

FaseehFaseeh Posts: 3,188 ★★★★★
Elsa is meant to hunt vampires right? Idk too much abt her but how does she not hv a synergy with the only vampire in the game?

Blade is half vampire right? If there is something im missing pls tell me :) Also if you think blade is too OP at least make it a solo synergy

Comments

• Options
    RoKoPlayzzzRoKoPlayzzz Posts: 242
    I have a r4 5* blade and a r5 4* elsa so this would actually be very helpful, depending on what the synergy does I guess.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    So I was thinking
    "It's mutual" synergy for elsa and blade
    -edit- not sure on the title

Elsa: Does 5% more crit and energy damage while opponent has a busted debuffs on them (5% for every busted on them)

Blade: Bleed lasts X% longer and does X% more damage.

OR

Both: Crits have a chance to inflict bleed (Blade) or incinerate/coldsnap (Elsa)
  • Options
    These are just thoughts
  • Options
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Faseeh said:

I have a r4 5* blade and a r5 4* elsa so this would actually be very helpful, depending on what the synergy does I guess.

I was thinking if it only benefits elsa, make it so if opponents is immune to her debuff get a endless fury increasing attack by 20%. max stacks 2

OR

Inflicting an incinerate while opponent has 5 or more busted on them has a 50% chance to inflict bleed dealing 40% of attack over 6 seconds

OR

Elsa takes 50% bleed dmg from all sources but mutant champion

I dont hv much ideas for blades part of the synergy though :(
    I liked the second one but I would make the 40% a little lower
  • Options
    To make it balanced and all
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,639 ★★★★★
    It does seem like there ought to be a synergy. I vote for Danger Sense activating against Villains and Dimensional beings who don't have the hashtag lol. Seriously though IDK what synergy would be appropriate but there ought to be one.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    My thoughts for the synergy;

Elsa: debuffs triggered from her evade mechanic have 200% increased potency. This is increased by a further (flat) 200% against villains

Blade: while danger sense is active all bleeds last 25% longer
  • Options
    Lol