**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dr. Voodoo advice

LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Pulled a 5* Voodoo from the dual class Crystal... is he good?? Does he need to be awakened?? Any playstyle recommendations?? He is the best mystic 5* I have.. plz help
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    haha I love voodoo and I've been trying to get more people to use him. he is better awakened, but he's still decent unawakened. first of all, regen every fight which is really nice. sp1 nullifies buffs and turns then into poisons. sp2 turns loas into either power drain debuff on opponent or power steal buff on you which does a decent amount of damage. sp3 drains. while blocking he has energy resistance which is good for energy defenders
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    He kinda needs the dupe, but he is a beast. Especially in aq and v5. Don’t regret r5ing him at all.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Doctor Voodoo and Brother Daniel helped me with SO much content on my run to Uncollected .. not many are resistant to that Spirit Venom from the SP1 and he's still being used ... hello Variant 5 Chapter 2 lol
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Brother Daniel was my childhood bully...

Doctor Voodoo and Brother Daniel helped me with SO much content on my run to Uncollected .. not many are resistant to that Spirit Venom from the SP1 and he's still being used ... hello Variant 5 Chapter 2 lol

You know spirit venom is the same as poison right...
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★

Then champs immune to poison will be immune to spirit venom if I am not wrong
    LeoZed said:

Then champs immune to poison will be immune to spirit venom if I am not wrong
    Yeah, so many champs are immune to it, contrary to what DeaconVelvet said.