What's up with the special objectives?

MercilessMerciless Member Posts: 26
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I've been trying to get a 5 Star Rank Up Gem to get my Emma to Rank 2 and use her against Elsa but I can't seem to figure out how to complete the special objectives. It says "In Quests or Arena, Defeat 60 Skill Champions in the name of Air-Walker" what does this mean? Where do i find Skill Champions named Air-Walker? I beat some Skill Champions on EQ and Act 5 but it doesn't do anything or say anywhere Air-Walker!

Comments

• TheD00MTheD00M Member Posts: 17
    No, Kabam made a "mistake" by naming those objectives in that way. You just need to defeat skill champions for example. No need to seek for Skill Air-Walker. Hate when they put dumb names like that because people always think that they have to do something extremly hard
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Member Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    kill any skill champs in quests or arena. all the champion names In the objectives are for flavor
  • MercilessMerciless Member Posts: 26

kill any skill champs in quests or arena. all the champion names In the objectives are for flavor

Yeah I didn't realize that the skill champions i beat did count it just didn't pop up for some reason. I also get that "in the name of Air-Walker" means like doing a service to Air-Walker. Anyway, thanks for clarifying and it was dumb how they explained it:/