**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

For MCOC, Lockjaw?

You guys show us Lockjaw but we're not going to get him at ALL. After Kingpin we're getting Bullseye(Elektra) then Medusa, then Maximus, and then Miek and after we get the Thor ragnarok characters with NO sign of us getting Lockjaw. All I want to know is that we'll get lockjaw in the future.

Comments

• H3LLSHOW247H3LLSHOW247 Posts: 151
    Lockjaw would be awesome to play as lol. I don't know much about Inhumans but they basically seem like alternates to how X-men work. X-men are mutations within DNA whereas Inhumans stem from terrigenisis (terrigen mists).
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Is Bullseye in this months quests? If not then he is not next. He, Maximus, and Miek are just speculation at this point.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    No next month is Blade and the Guillotine villian created by Kabam whose name hasn't been released yet
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    guillotine villian?!?! tell me more
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    SlyCat42 wrote: »
    I don't believe anyone EVER said Lockjaw was going to be playable... same as MODOK and Jessica Jones etc. We've had more than a few characters show up in game that you can't play as.

During the X-men storyline regular Jean Grey shows up multiple times, but in game we only have her as Phoenix.

I wouldn't be against them adding Lockjaw in, but I feel like there are a lot of other characters that could come first.

In short, not all characters you see in game are immediately playable.

M.O.D.O.K. would have been an interesting playable Champ.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Speculation I've seen says a vampire from renaissance era France. Hence Blade coming around.
  • cdu1nwhd3nrl.png Guillotine is not created by Kabam,Marvel create it
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    AAwkWard wrote: »
    cdu1nwhd3nrl.png Guillotine is not created by Kabam,Marvel create it

Kabam created her alongside Marvel. You can see on that same link mentions to the Contest of Champions
  • eXtripa69 wrote: »

Kabam created her alongside Marvel. You can see on that same link mentions to the Contest of Champions

Along with venompool except he is real now, I have the comic
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Antmanbros wrote: »
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

Yeah, it's like Civil Warrior, Venompool, and Guillotine right? I haven't followed the comics in forever, but those were the ones they helped create.

Funny thing is the ones they help create are always just "ok." I'm actually kind of hoping in game that this new villain is a total bad ass and makes people actually pay attention to him instead of someone you get in a crystal and think "meh, I guess I can use it in arena" lol.
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    It's all speculation at this point, don't poop your pants yet
  • myPUNCAKE wrote: »
    It's all speculation at this point, don't poop your pants yet

• I think that lockjaw should be part of another inhuman's attacks, like Crystal
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    SlyCat42 wrote: »
    Antmanbros wrote: »
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

Yeah, it's like Civil Warrior, Venompool, and Guillotine right? I haven't followed the comics in forever, but those were the ones they helped create.

Funny thing is the ones they help create are always just "ok." I'm actually kind of hoping in game that this new villain is a total bad ass and makes people actually pay attention to him instead of someone you get in a crystal and think "meh, I guess I can use it in arena" lol.

You are joking right? Guillotine is hands down one of the best anti-regeneration utility champ!!