**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to get t5b?

I’m starting up act 6 now and I have 3 rank 4 characters, I have archangel, thing and VTD, I have 1 t5b from a long time saving up, I have 4 t2a and I can get more and I have the other stuff to take them up, what different ways can I get more t5b

Comments

• Lion101Lion101 Posts: 161
    P.S please don’t say glory store
    I now have 6 t2a
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    Back I. The day the only way was offers or act 5 100%
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Canadian difficulty?
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Act 6 also has a lot.
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    I dont even know how...

Spent all my glory on it when I was in an ally and when we got compensation (twice)
    and probably some other stuff.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Spent all my glory on it when I was in an ally and when we got compensation (twice)

Lol, I wouldn't spend glory on those at your level tho...
    As of now, I've never acquired t5 basic through any means outside of story quests, and some EQ like variant 3 and 4 completion, as well as some uncollected and a little bit of side quests. I've explored acts 1-5 and got cavalier a few days ago. I rank 5'd my 5* ghost, and I'm already prepping for another rank 5! So that's about 4 whole t5 basic I've acquired outside of glory and money.
  • _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    For 2 years i never even seen t5b, went UC and start playing map 4 and 5 in AQ, Glory and 100% master EQ can get you a whole one per month. You have to join an alliance and play map 4 or better. Just used 5 t5b over past 2 1/2 months w side quests included.
    I’m alliance free
  • JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
    edited August 2020
    Im f2p started 8 months ago and i have 3 already, if you are in a gold or silver 1 alliance you are Atleast getting 2500 -3500 glory each week, spend it between 5tb and t2as,. Maybe you need to switch to better alliance. And if you are alliance free do 1 of these 4 Things:

1) join one
    2) complete masters, uc and or herald side events
    3) 100% act 5/6
    4) spend money to get them