**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

To whoever has a moment to read this vets story of game experience (call it rant i aint trippen)

Been a player for 3-4 years. I have a title that says that in game. With that out there just wanted to say yo congrats on how far this game has come. When i downloaded the game i was like "eh lets see what its about" and yooo i was hooked im talking about graphics to the upgrades in champs to the number of champs to their powers and to the story. All under a simple way of playing (just tap that side or that one) thats it. But man every update since the beginning has slowly started rushing gameplay and not like short stories , nah more like new champs having abilities that merk you like a foot does to a snail. And as a sweet added bonus (for the snail mentioned earlier its more like salt) those champs get put on new nodes that amplify their said abilities by not 10%or 30% like the boosts you offer us do but like by 400+% dont forget the included 300%-600% attacl/health boost aswell. And dont get me wrong i enjoy the vast majority of champs like wo its awesome. Champs i never heard of and champs i grew seeing in comics all having cool animations and showing their powers and abilities all in my phone while im taking a breather at work or during the kids parent/teacher meetings. Its honestly pretty d*** cool. But kabam cmon yall as a 4yr old veteran chill with the over the top nodes especially nodes that way over the top boosts champs who basacally drop you just for playing the game. And its not a "get good" situation because the match results show that i landed 50 to 150 hits and the enemy landed zero but because their over the (cant find a non-inappropriate word) top ability that just for fighting them you start taking damage and with the nodes mentioned yea you can guess how fast and my 100+ hits HA not even 1000 damage. Before someone says "its because champs,masteries,boosts)be real i have maxed some of the necessary masteries and still they land 0 hits but im KOd as for champs, after doing some of the newest quests and my fingers all sweaty my potions going dry because level 2 and 3s hell even 4 dont do much when your pretty deep in the game but the costs oooo thats a beauty so units go from a 1000 to almost 300 because the mentioned before fights and a couple boosts that it shows and increase like 1994ttack goes to 2000with biggest boosts available and the disappointment because wow not only all that but always at the boss a lag spike just happens so there goes spent units to revive and heal because frame drop because the enemy is now getting rushed to more agressive so 1sec in the corner and half a second to a backhand from the enemy and all that can be done is just watch as you get slapped back and forth because that lag spike is not registering your block tap. You end up with not one but hey 2 juggrnauts or the amazing howard the duck. Yea what awesome rewards funny part is that on the left was blade on the right was a colossus. My luck. So please naah you aint gone listen to lil ol me chill with the op abilities that make it hard on free to play players chill with the equal kind of nodes why are you rushing me to finish this fight when i want to enjoy how awesome the game looks and plays. Its not the dificulty that goes up pretty steadily its the ****** op new champs and nodes yall bringing not even they do that in the comics if they do then you probably know why theyre not known. (Theyre boring) take damge just for looking at BAM! Dead wow so cool... and yo foreal how is iceman not cold and frost imune hes walking ice. "Oh because energy damage" F****** then buff up the mastery and make my 1100 units ×3 worth it. Hows my lil bro gonna afford odin chests hes 13! Keep it chill kabam.

Love the game just chiiillll.
Thanks for reading. Stay safe yall

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    They wanted to make the game harder and they chose the skill way over infinitely inflating attack and health. You could have X million HP bosses (such as in LoL), that would be just tank'n'spank but I dont see that as fun personally
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Yo, paragraphs man. Thank bro.

I literally didn't read past the first few words after scrolling a little further.
    yooo same! I thought I be trippin
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    ok...
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

I honestly would have read the whole thing if there were paragraphs. My eyes felt broken reading it lol
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★

• Ye
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    In your own words you have been playing 3-4 years and barely beat uncollected. Sounds to me like you haven't been playing very much in that timeframe. Most ppl that consider themselves "vets" have actually been playing for 3 or 4+ years and not just had an account for that long.

The more you play the game the more you will get used to the AI, champs, and the nodes. After a while ppl get used to the difficulty. That's why the game has gradually gotten harder and more difficult as you progress. There is still plenty of content to do monthly for someone that's just at the uncollected difficulty level. You just can't expect to get the top rewards and 6*champs unless you get used to handling the harder difficulty. That's part of what keeps this game fun, fresh, and engaging.
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★
    Neotwism said:

In your own words you have been playing 3-4 years and barely beat uncollected. Sounds to me like you haven't been playing very much in that timeframe. Most ppl that consider themselves "vets" have actually been playing for 3 or 4+ years and not just had an account for that long.

The more you play the game the more you will get used to the AI, champs, and the nodes. After a while ppl get used to the difficulty. That's why the game has gradually gotten harder and more difficult as you progress. There is still plenty of content to do monthly for someone that's just at the uncollected difficulty level. You just can't expect to get the top rewards and 6*champs unless you get used to handling the harder difficulty. That's part of what keeps this game fun, fresh, and engaging.

This. Even though I’ve technically been playing for a few years, I was barely playing up until 2019, when I really got back into the game ‘full time’ and since then I’ve become cavalier etc. before 2019 I had beaten only act 3.

So while I may not be a veteran, I’d say I’m somewhat experienced
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    i can’t read this