**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is anything in the featured store worth it?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
I need 5* sig stones but 15 units per stone seems like a lot. Is there anything with good value? I'm gonna get the T1 alphas cuz they actually seem like good value. What about the shards and other items?

Comments

• Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    Only if you're willing to give up units

Nothing there catches my eye, I'm saving my units for cyber weekend
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    i gotta say ... honestly ... skip it. none of the items in it are worth the units. had they been some special currency you get from quests sure. but these are units. sig stones etc should be ONE UNIT.
  • Options
    SpiralSpiral Posts: 84
    only things worth buying are really great potion deals or t5 shards. no reason to pay units up front for a lot of this stuff.
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I am buying some six shards. In a few weeks we will get the big six shard jackpot but I will need to get a few additional ones for a full on six star crystal
  • Options
    GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 493 ★★★

Only if you're willing to give up units

Nothing there catches my eye, I'm saving my units for cyber weekend

My answer as well.
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★

I need 5* sig stones but 15 units per stone seems like a lot. Is there anything with good value? I'm gonna get the T1 alphas cuz they actually seem like good value. What about the shards and other items?

As an Endgame F2P guy, I was hoping to see some 6* signature stones... Used to like seeing and getting some 5* sig stones but they don't really help my account anymore. Passing on all items offered in the Feature store.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Nope for 22 generics it's like 1500units even if your desperate it's really bad value. Nothing worth it in there imo
  • Options
    rivetrivet Posts: 254
    15 units are not the worst for the sig stone, but price keep increasing after you purchases, so not worth it in the end
  • Options
    SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    The featured store might appeal to those who are uncollected or just attained Cavalier status. But for end game players, those who run map 7 with full epic mods or the top tier AW alliances this offer just doesn’t cut it. Reason is such players are now looking more towards T5CC shards, 6* sig stones and 6* shards. The 5* stones and T5B fragments on offer here would appeal to those who are still developing their rosters to an appropriate status.

A hard pass for me
  • Options
    ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    yeah, kabam is giving like end 2018 prices in 2020....