**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Herald "problems"

I do only the aarkrus' mission on herald difficulty because doom and void are too much for me. But tha last week i can t do aarkrus because the event lasts till Thursday. How i can do? I said that void and doom are too strong so don t say to do them. And air walker gives too weak prizes

Comments

• Options
    There have multiple discussions on this
  • Options
    BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    We get 5 Favors after Cosmic day..

Last galactus favor can be used on Skill/Mixed class days only..So, last all shard day is sunday/Science day..

You may have to use revives if you dont have roster for void boss or go for mixed class
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    go do epic then.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Is Air walker easier to defeat?
  • Options
    Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    So you are saying that the game let me choose whick boss i want to do.... But i can t choose really... And i am wrong for that?
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Yes. You have a huge amount of freedom, but it’s a rotating event. If you can’t kill Void do you just not do quests with him in? Drop a difficulty
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I don't understand people asking to drop a difficulty. There is always extra days to complete the event cycle. The fact that there is none for this month is new. Also, We are free to choose which rewards and which difficulty we can target according to our roster and skill. The community is honestly weird.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    you got quake? cause doom can be quaked through.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I do only the aarkrus' mission on herald difficulty because doom and void are too much for me. But tha last week i can t do aarkrus because the event lasts till Thursday. How i can do? I said that void and doom are too strong so don t say to do them. And air walker gives too weak prizes

Aarkus day is Wednesday. If it lasts until Thursday, unless I am missing something, that means Aarkus is the last champion
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Oh you mean it ends on Wednesday, no matter what you are not going to be able to do one champion, unless it was airwalker, which will be everyones last champ to do.
  • Options
    LogarooLogaroo Posts: 100
    Nick fury and CapIW destroy Void. If you get the tactical charges up on NF void can’t evade and you can knock him down to remove debuffs. Cap just needs skill on the team and some patience. Parry/heavy and he’s down. I find Void one of the easiest.