**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Celebration arena. Rewards. It’s time.

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
Time to make the rewards from the celebration rewards weekly for end game players. I don’t even need the 5* shards but I’m running it Incase I dupe for 6* shards.

Maybe a gate like must complete 6.4 to participate etc... but even this arenas rewards could be improved for an event.

This should be the end game players event. Or maybe some 6* shards as milestones.

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Kabam need to learn that giving an inch means that people will try and take a mile.

I don't think kabam understands that. lemme rephrase

Kabam need to learn that giving an centimeter means that people will try and take a kilometer.

there, I translated it. no need to thank me. Canadians amirite
    To be more precise, giving 2.54 cm means that people will try to take 1.61 km. SI unit conversions amirite?
    I wasn't doing exact translations but just getting the overall meaning
    edited August 2020
    ItsDamien said:

Moot4Life said:

ItsDamien said:

Kabam need to learn that giving an inch means that people will try and take a mile.

I don't think kabam understands that. lemme rephrase

Kabam need to learn that giving an centimeter means that people will try and take a kilometer.

there, I translated it. no need to thank me. Canadians amirite
    "an centimeter"

people who dont know proper grammar amirite. cant live with em cant live without em... heyooooo
    fjsidndkkckckek
    I'm stupid. I copy pasted Damien's thing and didn't bother reading it over
    This is what happens when you copy your friends homework.
    I'm usually the friend that gets copied off of 😔
  • Noobking_01Noobking_01 Posts: 91
    No
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    You think 6* shards will be that easy ever 😂😂😂
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    No. It’s an amazing opportunity for free stuff celebrating other people’s accomplishments. They don’t have to give us these things, sure the 5* isn’t really going to help me, but why complain?! It’s free, and I was personally more excited about those collector crystals than the shards for the last 1* I need and exclusive 2*s! 2* Ghost,CapIw, and Aegon I’m looking at you.
  • Nath26Nath26 Posts: 5
    Kabam has brought out amazing events for the past 6 weeks easy 6* shards and alot of free 5* and we get complaints like this it's a free 5* for playing an easy arena where you'll get gold and units aswell so ungrateful always expecting more
  • Lobster44Lobster44 Posts: 147
    Kabam: Gives a solid amount of extremely easy to get free stuff including rare af 1*s and exclusive 2*s
    This Guy: I WaNt FrEe 6*s !!!111!!
    HI_guys said:

ItsDamien said:

Canadians amirite
    It's the rest of the world ****
    yeah I know. we have some dumb shiz in the us. a lot of it
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    This arena is centred for non-arena grinding, low-life losers like me(edit - not even that - its a fun little CELEBRATION) . It motivated me to spend 400k gold on maxing out 2 stars because I need the rewards at my progression. 95 (probably more) percent of the player base is not in the endgame yet. Everything doesn't have to be about end game players.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

This is why we can’t have nice things. People like OP come in and just complain and try to ruin it for everyone else. This is the equivalent to Karen’s to the game. Always complaining, never satisfied till they get their way specifically.

exCUSE me I would like to talk to your KABAManager
    You're not speaking English lEaVe tHe cOuNtRy rIgHt NoW
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

HI_guys said:

ItsDamien said:

Canadians amirite
    like Fahrenheit
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

HI_guys said:

ItsDamien said:

Canadians amirite
    like Fahrenheit
    At least the US is consistent with its imperial measurements.

The UK doesn't know if it wants to use Imperial or Metric, so it does both to much confusion.

"Oh I weigh 64kg!"
    "Yeah I used to weigh 10 stone too"
    "Man, I miss being 141lbs"
    "Shall we go for a pint down the pub?"
    "Nah I've got a 500ml bottle of coke, I'm good"
    "Yeah we gotta stay 2 meters apart anyway"
    "Man that's a whole Jimmy distance apart, and he's 6ft6!"