**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Increase t3c and t2c drop rate in class daily event

I play for two-three weeks for only 1 t3c and cannot get it. I am spending units on energy but no use, 100-200 shards for it per completion... Really frustrating so I stopped playing for it, I have enough champions I need for war and AQ so I don't care about upgrading anymore, I play with what I have... The game became so boring if I can not level up champions if I don't pay for t3c 400 units, either way, no progress in the game since I need units for mastery, so only way is to buy.
What is fun in the game if I have to play one same event catalyst mission over and over again on autoplay god knows how much times...

Comments

• Options
    Ivan4150Ivan4150 Posts: 9
    Had the same problem just the other day. I was going for 2 tier-3 skill catalysts and was constantly rewarded fragments. I think I was going almost an hour just repeating the quest over & over again...I was close to spending cash on units, but it's not worth it man. My Gwenpool can wait a week.
  • Options
    This is what I mean it's all part of the plan, sprinkle some sugar in front of you until you give in and pay for the cake. This is why they're so damn Greedy, and with a product that doesn't cost anything to make and doesn't even physically exist. Can we be rewarded for the time we put in? And not slow our progression all for the sake of wanting us to open up the check book? The blatant greed is ridiculous.
  • Options
    unknownunknown Posts: 378
    They only play on the "entitled" complex. People who want these things will pay for them because they feel they are entitled to them and will pay money for them because waiting would just be so terrible. Therefore, krapbam takes advantage of these people. These are what we call "the big spenders". So, if they are that impatient, let them spend the money.
  • Options
    unknown wrote: »
    They only play on the "entitled" complex. People who want these things will pay for them because they feel they are entitled to them and will pay money for them because waiting would just be so terrible. Therefore, krapbam takes advantage of these people. These are what we call "the big spenders". So, if they are that impatient, let them spend the money.

So other players that enjoy the game have to suffer so Kabam can make a game that caters to the "big spenders" while the rest of us have to swim in place? If people enjoy the product they will spend here and there, but to cater the game and give an edge for "big spenders" kind of makes the game very bland for the rest of us.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    It's not ideal but I don't rerun the quest. I just accept the outcome after the 100% run and wait for another week.

Getting T4CC is terrible.
  • Options
    Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Endo915 wrote: »
    This is what I mean it's all part of the plan, sprinkle some sugar in front of you until you give in and pay for the cake. This is why they're so damn Greedy, and with a product that doesn't cost anything to make and doesn't even physically exist. Can we be rewarded for the time we put in? And not slow our progression all for the sake of wanting us to open up the check book? The blatant greed is ridiculous.

You are already rewarded for the time you put in. Just that the reward doesn't meet your expectations.

Who is to say the event should reward fragments, 2 nos of catalysts, 4 nos of catalysts, or even 10 catalysts per completion?

Everybody wants more.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    Ran Tech T1CC and T2CC a while ago and got this in each quest. B)

miuchl2acky4.png

2to5u9bivd2z.png

• Options
    RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    Ran Tech T1CC and T2CC a while ago and got this in each quest. B)

miuchl2acky4.png

2to5u9bivd2z.png

Lol
  • Options
    the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    The annoying part is the offer after the quest, it's like they're teasing you :lol:
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Lol yeah I never used to run t2cc quests after one month of playing and now I run them every day but still short by a huge margin to rank up my champs
  • Options
    samarthaadisamarthaadi Posts: 31
    edited September 2017
    yeah... still short to max my 4* x23. th situation is so bad, i havent even been able to take from beyond rank 1....
    but its ok, lets just keep grinding and waiting right? :smile:
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Run these quests everyday even if you have the maximum amount of catalysts for a certain class already. Be active and hit the daily event quest milestones to get t3cc fragments or even a full t3cc crystal from rank rewards. That way you shouldn't run short of catalysts when you really need it.
  • Options
    despot1despot1 Posts: 20
    Addyos wrote: »
    Run these quests everyday even if you have the maximum amount of catalysts for a certain class already. Be active and hit the daily event quest milestones to get t3cc fragments or even a full t3cc crystal from rank rewards. That way you shouldn't run short of catalysts when you really need it.

Yeah, if you do not need to do Story Quests of course... But if you want to play SQ it is impossible without a huge amount of refills (units).