**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Might have to actually open a featured cav for the first time next month

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Can't pass up on these Marvel giants!

I can't wait for next month's champions. If I'm being totally honest, it's probably the most I've ever been excited for 2 champions in a month in MCOC history. There's never been a month where I was like "WOW!" about both champions. These are 2 of the coolest X-Men characters imo, if not the coolest. I am BUZZING. I might even open more than 1 featured cav. I want them so bad as a 5 or 6 star.

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    They are two of my favorite Marvel characters. If they’re as good as they deserve to be, I will be grinding them both out in arena.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Jaded said:

The build up for the fantastic 4, doom and surfer spanned an entire year. I figure there was a lot of disappointment in the end πŸ˜‚. Hopefully won’t be the case for the next two to join us.

I am legit begging that they don't turn out to be duds. They're frigging Apocalypse and Professor X ffs, 2 of Marvel's biggest ever characters. I'm not gonna judge until we get their champion spotlight. Who knows, I might be impressed.

They are two of my favorite Marvel characters. If they’re as good as they deserve to be, I will be grinding them both out in arena.

That's awesome bro. Unfortunately I don't have enough 6 stars to do a 5 star featured grind but maybe in a year or so I will be able to. But yeah, I agree, they're 2 of my favorite Marvel characters. Apocalypse is the closest thing we're gonna get to a playable Thanos in MCOC.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Where is this confirmed at?

That's awesome bro. Unfortunately I don't have enough 6 stars to do a 5 star featured grind but maybe in a year or so I will be able to. But yeah, I agree, they're 2 of my favorite Marvel characters. Apocalypse is the closest thing we're gonna get to a playable Thanos in MCOC.
    I think I could put up around 50million unless I go ham and use some units.
  • IryseIryse Posts: 462 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Apocalypse gonna rock for sure. Prof x gonna suck exactly like prof hoff
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I don’t think Any of it has been confirmed. I have my doubts on apocalypse, but those data miners have seen a professor X synergy.

You're gonna probably have to go over 50 million. They're 2 of the most popular Marvel characters of all time. And if they're good, that's gonna make the cutoff even higher.

If Red Guardian, a great champion but not a very popular Marvel character, went for 86 mil, if Prof X and Apocalypse are both great in game, their cutoffs are gonna be crazy because of their popularity.

You already know people like Seatin are gonna whale out big on featured cavs for Prof X and Apocalypse.

I really hope they're gonna be great, but I have my doubts. If Terrax, a literal cosmic entity who is the herald of a planet-eating Galactus is worse than a literal monkey with pistols, anything can happen.
    Iryse said:

Apocalypse gonna rock for sure. Prof x gonna suck exactly like prof hoff

I think one is gonna be a great attacker and one is gonna be a great defender. Although I'm hoping both are great attackers. I'd much prefer if champs like Terrax and Air-Walker were defenders instead of Marvel titans like Prof X and Apocalypse.
    Jaded said:

I don’t think Any of it has been confirmed. I have my doubts on apocalypse, but those data miners have seen a professor X synergy.
    Gotcha. I agree. I have my doubts on Apocalypse as well.

You're gonna probably have to go over 50 million. They're 2 of the most popular Marvel characters of all time. And if they're good, that's gonna make the cutoff even higher.

If Red Guardian, a great champion but not a very popular Marvel character, went for 86 mil, if Prof X and Apocalypse are both great in game, their cutoffs are gonna be crazy because of their popularity.

You already know people like Seatin are gonna whale out big on featured cavs for Prof X and Apocalypse.

I really hope they're gonna be great, but I have my doubts. If Terrax, a literal cosmic entity who is the herald of a planet-eating Galactus is worse than a literal monkey with pistols, anything can happen.
    Yeah, I’m being optimistic lol- I fully expect to have to use some units. And burn 6 days of my life. Oh boy...

Yeah, I’m being optimistic lol- I fully expect to have to use some units. And burn 6 days of my life. Oh boy...
    Lol. What if they have to be awakened, do you have 2 mutant awakening gems? That could easily be 12 days of your life if you don't lmao.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    watch it not be Apocalypse
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Do you guys remember when civil warrior was released he broke records in arena?
    Lol champion CCP wasn’t made yet so no one knew he was garbage
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    watch it be some mutant from the new movie or something, either that or it really is apocalypse and he turns out to be trash.

watch it not be Apocalypse

Apocalypse is coming. Believe.
    Moot4Life said:

watch it be some mutant from the new movie or something, either that or it really is apocalypse and he turns out to be trash.

On Twitter, Otriux confirmed that the character partnering Prof X was a very popular Marvel character. The New Mutants don't fit that category. I forgot that movie existed until I saw the trailer on an ad in a soccer game I was watching. Apocalypse or bust.
  • watch it not be Apocalypse

I doubt it will

Moot4Life said:

On Twitter, Otriux confirmed that the character partnering Prof X was a very popular Marvel character. The New Mutants don't fit that category. I forgot that movie existed until I saw the trailer on an ad in a soccer game I was watching. Apocalypse or bust.
    There are so many Marvel characters that fit that description. Mystique is another really, really popular character that gets requested a lot too.

Moot4Life said:

There are so many Marvel characters that fit that description. Mystique is another really, really popular character that gets requested a lot too.
    Insightful. Mystique would be awesome to have in the contest but idk how they'd make her. They've said before that they'd love to make her but they don't have the tech for it I think.
    RU11011 said:

Moot4Life said:

I was thinking Kitty Pryde because of the side event. Isn't she a pirate or in the Marauders or something? I don't keep up with comics that often but I'm pretty sure she's a pirate. Considering the side event is completely pirate based, she might be the second character, although the fact that the month's highlights are Magneto buffs and Professor X, it'll probably be Apocalypse to keep up the hype.
    Yeah I saw something about how Kitty Pryde could be related to this side event. She'd be cool to have in the contest, but Apocalypse would be something else. Apocalypse is a Marvel titan.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I want to buy them Cavs but unfortunately I'm only UC and GMCs are not worth it.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I hope they don’t bring apocalypse because they will mess him up, I just don’t see how it’s possible to do him justice for crying out loud it’s apocalypse he has like all the superpowers
  • FlintTheSavageFlintTheSavage Posts: 58 β˜…
    It could be Kitty Pryde. In the same series this Prof X is from, Kitty is a pirate which lines up with the side quest. In the series she leads a crew liberating imprisoned mutants