**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Story of my "cursed" roster: what about yours?

MayisMayis Posts: 1,036 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
I got my first 5 star champion in march. It was Nebula: most underrated Tech champion. After 5 months I have over 40 5 star champions, but I can't get any other tech champions. From over 30 basic crystals I got only Yondu. When Dual Crystals arrived, I began opening tech/cosmic ones in hope to catch a tech champion.

I got Annihilus, Hyperion, Silver Surfer, Cull Obsidian. Very good quality ofc, but I have no techs :D
And finally I got Tech champion...

But it's not the whole story: same thing happens with Skill class. I got Kingpin and Squirrel girl very early, but then it was dry. Very dry.
And when I opened dual class crystals, I got Rogue, Archangel, Sabretooth and Hawkeye. So here are my Cosmic and Mutant champions:

And here are my skill and tech classes combined

After this I decided to go back to basics

What about the other classes? Science is my Strong point: I have Cap IW, Human Torch, Void, She-Hulk and Invisible Woman. They have done many painful fights, like 5.4 Mephisto (Void) and Sasquatch Ambushes (Torch). And yep, I have more Science champs than Skill and Tech combined.

I said my Science roster is my strong point. Well...

I keep getting this Mystic Champions -_- I pulled my first mystics (Claire and Magik) late enough, but then I got tons of 'em. I duped Guilly naturally, Got back to back Ghost Rider and Jane foster. Remember, when I decided to go back to basics? I opened 3 since then. My first pool was Iron Fist. Then I got Mephisto. Now I got Morningstar :D

Mystic class loves me, and Tech/Skill hate me.

Share with me stories like this. Have u the class who hide from u all the time? What u do to get desired class?

P. S. This isn't a complaining post. I know its just RNG. I just wanted to share a funny story about some classes avoiding me and a specific class following me everywhere

P.S.S. If u wonder what classes are 6* champions

it wouldve been epic if it was 4 mystics, but 3 cosmics outta 4 is funny too
Β«1

Comments

• Options
    Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474 β˜…
    U can comment after seeing mine
  • Options
    Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474 β˜…
    That's not my full roster thou 80% of itπŸ˜‘
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Alvin69 said:

Sairam44 said:

Seriously man, no one asked. It's getting ridiculous. This is like the 10th time I've seen you complain about your 5 star roster. Stop it.
    lol, that's not really the problem. If he doesn't like his doom, stealthy, and colossus he can give them to me :D its the photoshopping his roster that makes me fume.
  • Options
    Alvin69Alvin69 Posts: 78 β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2020

Alvin69 said:

Sairam44 said:

Seriously man, no one asked. It's getting ridiculous. This is like the 10th time I've seen you complain about your 5 star roster. Stop it.
    lol, that's not really the problem. If he doesn't like his doom, stealthy, and colossus he can give them to me :D its the photoshopping his roster that makes me fume.
    That part makes it so much worse.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Alvin69 said:

Alvin69 said:

Sairam44 said:

That part makes it so much worse.
    ikr
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I can't stop pulling Mutants.. my one r5 is a mutant and 3/6 r4s too.
    And I didnt get any mystic until maybe my 25th 5* and it was Diablo. He made me feel better about my drinking habits though.
    Been targeting Cosmic/Tech for Venom so I'm jealous of your VenomπŸ˜‚. Got Angela, Star Lord and VtD dupe so not bad champs at all but not my boy Venom either.

Not exactly a class but my roster has always lacked power control. I never got even a 4* Magik and I'm reluctant to rank a 4* Doom/Dr Voodoo now as I only recently got them. So I've been trying to learn Pyslocke.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mayis said:

I can't stop pulling Mutants.. my one r5 is a mutant and 3/6 r4s too.
    And I didnt get any mystic until maybe my 25th 5* and it was Diablo. He made me feel better about my drinking habits though.
    Been targeting Cosmic/Tech for Venom so I'm jealous of your VenomπŸ˜‚. Got Angela, Star Lord and VtD dupe so not bad champs at all but not my boy Venom either.

Not exactly a class but my roster has always lacked power control. I never got even a 4* Magik and I'm reluctant to rank a 4* Doom/Dr Voodoo now as I only recently got them. So I've been trying to learn Pyslocke.

Psylocke is awesome, actually :) love spamming sp1 with her, but dont have a 5 star

Hope ull get 6 star Venom
    She's pretty good yeah! I have her at r2 currently, bullying rol WS with her to get some practice.
    6* Venom is like my dream haha. Congrats on the Darkhawk and KM!
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2020

I only have 28 5* champs so far and I can’t pull a cosmic I can really use. Venompool was my 1st 5* out of crystal shards (Iron Fist was my first 5* but I got him from a legendary crystal). Silver Surfer, on the otherhand, is my first natural duped 5*. I guess I’m stuck with my 4* 5/50 Hyperion.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have been bonded to tech and science but completely ignored by cosmic and mystic.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mayis said:

I only have 28 5* champs so far and I can’t pull a cosmic I can really use. Venompool was my 1st 5* out of crystal shards (Iron Fist was my first 5* but I got him from a legendary crystal). Silver Surfer, on the otherhand, is my first natural duped 5*. I guess I’m stuck with my 4* 5/50 Hyperion.

Hope ull get 5-6 star Corvus or Venom soon :)

Tho Surfer is solid too. Have u tried learning him?
    I’ll take that good luck! My crystal pulls is pretty average. Some good, some bad. I’m currently waiting for my 2nd 6*, who I hope will be game changing as my first was Yellowjacket.

Is he worth investing resources in? I heard he’s pretty good but needs a high sig and some skills to play.

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,827 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Mayis said:

I’ll take that good luck! My crystal pulls is pretty average. Some good, some bad. I’m currently waiting for my 2nd 6*, who I hope will be game changing as my first was Yellowjacket.

Is he worth investing resources in? I heard he’s pretty good but needs a high sig and some skills to play.

@lowlevelplayer can answer your questions
  • Options
    SplamBorginSplamBorgin Posts: 211 β˜…
    I became Uncollected a little over a week ago. Here's my 5* roster
    I've been pretty blessed ngl. I got many lit 4*s too but not the overrated ones like Doom, Quake, Hype etc

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Mayis said:

@lowlevelplayer can answer your questions
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K51VzRn9FVo&t=4s
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/211447/a-semi-comprehensive-guide-to-silver-surfer#latest