**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who do you think are the most famous forum members?

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Agent_22 said:

Unio77, we all know why.

So @Rookiie and I aren't going to get any credit? Okay... 😭
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Meebleton said:

Definitely grounded, Demonzfyre and probably lormif. I certainly ‘know’ them from way back

Once you’ve been on here a while, you see members come and go. You’ll see names you used to see on every thread disappear, just in time for a new batch to appear

Right now it’s probably Lvernon, Spidey, Lowlevel/Bert, Thicco, Etjama, Unio, Terra, Agent X among a few others

DNA has been kicking about forever with his essays. Not a bad thing, always an interesting read.

Obviously mods.

There’s a few that I know used to be on here all the time but they either got banned, quit or just...disappeared.

I know how much you wanted to put yourself on that list
    Only 5* members deserve to be on that list. I am not worthy
  • Agent_22Agent_22 Posts: 107 ★★
    Etjama said:

Agent_22 said:

Unio77, we all know why.

Sorry, wasn’t on forums for the OG insightful thread
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Definitely grounded, Demonzfyre and probably lormif. I certainly ‘know’ them from way back

Once you’ve been on here a while, you see members come and go. You’ll see names you used to see on every thread disappear, just in time for a new batch to appear

Right now it’s probably Lvernon, Spidey, Lowlevel/Bert, Thicco, Etjama, Unio, Terra, Agent X among a few others

DNA has been kicking about forever with his essays. Not a bad thing, always an interesting read.

Obviously mods.

There’s a few that I know used to be on here all the time but they either got banned, quit or just...disappeared.

hi
    I knew there was someone I was forgetting!

Don’t take it personally, I have an awful memory, just in general. I still love you

I love you too. You will get Quake in your next 5* crystal.

Meebleton said:

Obviously mods.

Should've been on the Insightful Thread more, my dude.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Etjama said:

Agent_22 said:

Unio77, we all know why.

It's okay
    It's a trifecta
    Unio* deserves some love for his big part
    Etjama said:

Meebleton said:

Obviously mods.

Should've been on the Insightful Thread more, my dude.
    Yeah yeah I know. But I had to give insight to people in real life for the duration of the insightful threads existence, just bad timing. I earned 5*s in real life though!

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Is this a simp list?

Yep. Top Kabam Boo simps
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Is this a simp list?

not sure, but you're on mine😉

Is this a simp list?

Absolutely. Can’t believe I forgot you. You get a mention on my list.

I know you must be thrilled

FiiNCH said:

I don’t know about famous but I see the same 20 or so names on the forums everyday.

I’m getting to the point now where I can predict fairly reliably whose commented on a post based on the title.

Lol, I know the feeling. And whenever I see certain post names along with the number of comments, I'll just say to myself, "Dang, I'm late." 😂
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Honestly, all of y'all are on my simp list. Y'all make each and every day entertaining ❤️.

That goes for anyone who isn't mentioned in this post. Y'all are still awesome!

Etjama said:

LOThunder said:

Pretty much the top 5 guys that commented on this post.
    Everywhere I go, I see you guys.
    @Thicco_Mode , @SpideyFunko, @lowlevelplayer, @Unio77, @Notsavage19 and you the creator of this post @Etjama
    Full avengers squad there.

Can anyone put our names on this gif? Please and thank you. 😂

six names, five people.

WHERES HAWKEYE
    You obviously didn't make the cut. 😂

In all seriousness, this is the only thing I could find close to what I wanted with a supported file.

Honestly, all of y'all are on my simp list. Y'all make each and every day entertaining ❤️.

See, this is why you're on our simp lists.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

awwwww!

from what I’ve seen on Reddit, people don’t like me. Thanks.
    oh yeah I've seen some of that

awwwww!

from what I’ve seen on Reddit, people don’t like me. Thanks.
    Lol, I don't... not... like... you.
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★

Grounded wisdom, he’s been here for a long time

“wArNiNg wE dO nOt tOlErAtE hARasSmEnT tO oThEr pLaYeRs”
This discussion has been closed.