**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gift Champions

LT_Tombstone_77LT_Tombstone_77 Posts: 1
edited August 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
I know this idea has probably been denied before, but just hear me out. I think that it would be nice if you could gift champions to other players. Say, if you wanted to give your friend good champions that you have, you could. I've really wanted to give my brother some of my good champions, but I can't. Now, I get that this could be abused, and people could go on alts and get better champions, and give their main better champions too, but does it really matter? At least people could give champions to their friends and siblings. A way to maybe prevent going on alts is to make gifting a champion cost 50 units. I think this would be a fair price to gift a champion, and this way people could gift champions to their friends and siblings. I think it would be really cool if I could give my brother some good champions that I have, and I know a lot of people would probably appreciate this feature. Well, thanks for hearing me out!
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Options
    Alvin69Alvin69 Posts: 78 ★★

I know this idea has probably been denied before, but just hear me out. I think that it would be nice if you could gift champions to other players. Say, if you wanted to give your friend good champions that you have, you could. I've really wanted to give my brother some of my good champions, but I can't. Now, I get that this could be abused, and people could go on alts and get better champions, and give their main better champions too, but does it really matter? At least people could give champions to their friends and siblings. A way to maybe prevent going on alts is to make gifting a champion cost 50 units. I think this would be a fair price to gift a champion, and this way people could gift champions to their friends and siblings. I think it would be really cool if I could give my brother some good champions that I have, and I know a lot of people would probably appreciate this feature. Well, thanks for hearing me out!

You yourself stated the problem with gifting champs; the fact that it can easily be abused. Imagine that I decided to make a new account, then from my main account, I sent a bunch of 6 stars to my new account. I could clear all the content so easily without any issues.

Also, next time, please separate into paragraphs. Thanks.
  • Options
    KingKevin8KingKevin8 Posts: 114 ★★
    Although it sounds good in theory, I don't think you understand the level to which this would be abused. Someone could make like 50 accounts this week and easily grind the 2* arena, then gift 50 5* to their main (get way more than 50 units from the arena too). Also the summer calendar is giving like 5000 6* shards and lots of units. With a little effort, that can be abused a lot too.
  • Options
    WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★

I know this idea has probably been denied before, but just hear me out.

Nope
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    I didn't even need to read that whole mess of a paragraph.

Simple answer *NO*
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    50 units for a player in act 1 to get a six star

tell me more!
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

• Options
    Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 469 ★★★
    Perhaps a system where players could sell champions for their requested amount of units? This wouldn't solve the problem of people giving away free champions, though...
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian

Perhaps a system where players could sell champions for their requested amount of units? This wouldn't solve the problem of people giving away free champions, though...

That’s one way to create a black market for the game. Not sure if you play any MMOs but there’s a huge black market for in game currency etc. And this would fall right into that category